&& it's glorious just to laugh like us.
And the world will turn, it'll never stop.
Hey bloggie, as usual, i'm bored. its like a omfg? yupp.. suppose to have plans around 5pm but it is postponed to tomorrow. At shogun around 6 or 7pm to celebrate claire's beltaed birthday eventhough we've bought cake to celebrate in school but its not fun and memorable enough. So let me see what can I blog about. Oh! reminds me, yesterday, simson suppose to come over my house to bake 16 cupcakes for claire but cause of my mom keep on screwing me and all, everything turned out NOTHING! goddamnit! i thought i'll give claire a special suprise but end up like SHIT! fcuk it larh. sigh... its just so sad! =/
Hmm... yesterday, I cant stop sleeping. I dont know why. It just feels so weird. After i reach home from school, lie on the bed then fall asleep but i did wake up for a few minutes a few times when i was sleeping but still i slept till around 9pm from around 1pm. yup, the total is around 8hours of sleeping. Gawshh.. after that, went online till 12.30am. then on the phone till around 1.30am then go sleep AGAIN actually ;D This morning, suppose to have tuition around 12pm, then i didnt care, continue sleeping till 1.30pm. Then who knows tuition is postponed to tonight. Okay lorr... and now, i'm clearing my form3 books. haha! at least i have something to do now. I was cam-whoring a little just now because i'm seriously too bored till now. This would be my post, got to go to clear my old books and say hello to the brand new ones!
&& this would be my post for today! haha!
loveeeeeeeeeeee you people! ;D
was webcaming with yi chin yesterday! ;D
smilesssssssss! ;D

mwah babeh! ;D

I've fallen a million miles away

me loveeeeeeeeeee! ;D
No comments:
Post a Comment