I'm on flame, don't come home babe.
Because its not safe while i'm on flame.
Because its not safe while i'm on flame.
Hey bloggie, i'm here to blog about yesterday's outing with Ben, Xuan, Trav and Peng! ;D yupp, let me see. yesterday, we went to OU. So early in the morning, upeng fetched me to ou! then we met benedict. And I coudnt recongnize him at first. haha! sorry kor kor! =/ And then we went to Bakerzin to wait for them. After a while, shih xuan came. While waiting for Travis, he wanted to FFK but haha! you canttt! He end up still coming. But he came around 2pm. So before that, we went to have lunch at Sushi Groove. Our place of laughter with those wonderful waiters. (:
While we're there, we start ordering but not shih xuan. Poooor girl, but at least i still ordered for her ;D After that we ate ate ate ate ate ate ate ate will we're full! but while we're eating. I cock-stared some girl because she kept looking us or maybe just Ben. haha! but who cares and we even took a picture of a guy showing his ass! after that, we went for SHOPPING! ;D We went and shop for my brother's birthday present and yi chin's birthday present! Buying half way, Travis finally reached! then we went and shop for a while then went back to Bakerzin!
And during that time, that special moment begin where they see this one hot chick! WOAHH! so HOTTTT! i tell you even I would say that she's hot know? ;D I mean attractive la. Then at this time, we start talking about her and then Ben thought of having her phone number. So yeahh... After that they went to write on the tissue saying can i have you number. But down there, they wrote you're as sweet as the sugar. Then they gave the free sugar to her too because out of roses that time. Hahaha! After that, we had her number and we went sms-ing her. And she ask us to meet up at The Coffee Bean!
And then we went to find them. There was three. Christina, Katherine and josh! ;D My three new friends! ahaha! And then we start talking and all lor! went to OSC for a while and meet up jason kok on the way there and jie yi was there with simson too! after that, went to yippee cup for a drink while simson went home that time already. tsk tsk tsk! then had a drink with Jie Yi and then mom called and its time to go home. And travis followed! ;D He came to my house for dinner with my family! while I gave my brother his present which is Euphoria from Calvin Klein! He should love me more now! haha!
I love you kor kor Ng Choon Fei!! Happy sweeettt 26! && now he's out celebrating his birthday with his friends. Ohmygod! i dont even have a picture with him, my own brother!! =/ I shall go and take one soon! hehehe! alright! This would be my post for today. I wonder when would i go out again! sighh! Alright, this would be it! I love you all just so much!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY NG CHOON FEI!
Always know that you have a sister behind your back! ;D
Maybe its just a misunderstanding?
I am called as the stalker, so WHAT! ;D
Poser aite? (:
shih xuan the girl with hot body! (:
&& with a gorgeous smile! (:
the ASS! ;D
even in the toilet, we girls take picture! ;D
while we're walking back too! (:
benedicttttttttt! (:
travis's happiest moment! :D
feel like cutting that tongue! =="
while talking to hot chick's reaction!
and ben's reaction! (:
by Travedict Chin!
The nerds! (:
Christina the hotttt chickkk! (:
kor kor's present! (:
Jie Yi! (:
Travis Tan Teik King!
You got stalked by me! (:
Travis that BIG EATER!
jie yi the pretty one! (:
Pretty Rainbowwww! (:
Best buddy in the whole wide world, Travis tan! (:
Ps, I love you.
No comments:
Post a Comment