The beat is going a little bit too long.
It’s about to end baby, but don’t you stop.
Hey bloggieee! Ohmygod, I'm so freaking happy right now! I love saturdays the most! why? because you get to sleep real late on friday night and sleep as long as you want on saturday without anyone disturbing. So yeahh. I slept till around 12.oo++ pm today untill my tuition teacher came over to my house and waited for me to get ready from the bed. LOL? haha! yupp! That shows how lazy i am! (: Sooo yeahh. I had tuition for science and math today. Of course as usual, when its study time, you have to pay full concentration on it!
After tuition, got ready and all and flyyy to The Curve with my cousin sisters! and boooyahhh! (: I loveeee shopping! hmm.. So yeah.. while finding for parkings stupid stuff happen which is this man was going to his car and we thought we finally had ouf parking, how lucky we are! but after the fella put his stuff he went away ==" damn it! but we dont know why, after the next turn, we saw his car going to the exit. we're like, "i thought he wasnt leaving?" then i was like, i think he forgotten to pay, we should have waited a little while. Then our reaction was, watthefuck la! haha! who cares! after a while we finally have our parking and flyyy to The Curve to shop! ;D
In the curve, cousin sister wanting to buy sports pants. Soo yeahh, went to nike and finally bought hers. And of course for me, I bought two RED tops! (: I buy red is all because of Chinese New Year actually (: and its notttt badd knoww? its like those bright red type of red! bwaahahha! me loveeeeeeeeeee! alright, I'm not gonna crap much here cause I'm going to Genting Highlands sooon after me uploading the pictures. so yeahh! Please call me to entertain me while i'm at Genting because i'm gonna be REAL BORED! so yeahh, this would be it! I loveee you guys just so freaking much! mwah, loviesss! (:
bwahaha, i love her hair colour! (:
Kiss me! (:
A smile that melts your heart (:
finally out with my shades! (:
Best picture of the day! (:
my first red top i bought! (:
love this the best! (:
No comments:
Post a Comment