Control me cause I'm irresistible!
Irresistible on shopping darlings! ;D
Irresistible on shopping darlings! ;D
Hey bloggieee! yes, I'm not back from the world of boredom which is at Genting Highlands! yupp! and guess what happened that night, yup yup yup, a few of us had conference call with the hot chick in it! and yup yup yup, the travedict gone wild!
ATTENTION : Travedict has just gone wild!
hahhaha! yess, and Shih Xuan is busy doing her god damn it add-math! She even called herself Ms.Rajin! LOL! urhummmm! yes! people who was in the conversation was, me, shih xuan, travis, yi chin and benedict! ;D the wonderful people who was also bored that time and wasted money on phone bill just to talk to me and entertain ME! haha! ==" alrighttt.. that night, I slept at around 2am in the morning. on the next day, i hear my maid complaining to my parents saying that i'm talking on the phone and laughing my ass off. which i dont even wanna care la!
Next morning, i didnt wanna wake up untill my mom start kacau-ing me and hitting my butt ==" yess, i dont even know why am i suddenly so close to my mom. It feels really weird actually. And boooyahh! this friday and saturday! partay time! ;D friday is a surprise party for a special someone and on saturday is liew kit's brother's birthday and i'm invited! wonderful! haha! and amazing that liew kit actually still remembers me! at least he still remembers me! (: hmm.. yeah, woke up, eat, wash up and all, study! ;D after doing everything, go back to PJ! buttt, not home! ;D went to the curve and I shopped a while AGAIN! okayyy, even U-Peng said i better stop. Sooo, i think i shall stop, but, ITS STILL NOT ENOUGH!
Sooo, went to buy two new heels and a new handbag from Guess! ;D and went to the apartments to have dinner! my parents is just so funny larh! i dont even know why. They shall relax sometimes, really! ;D and mummy's birthday is coming next month! omfg! what should i buy, suddenly so close to her also quite dulan right? ==" What should i buy for her?!?!? eventhough i'm the daughter of hers, I dont even know how old is she. but i know she always wanted to be 40! hahah! but its impossible la mummy! everyone goes older as years pass! hmm.. this would be my post for today. just wanna tell you guys that I'm back from Genting Highlands! I love you guys so freaking much! missing some of you guys too! mwah!
on my way to genting! ;D
first heels i bought! ;D.jpg)
the second one! ;D
I'm always happy when i see that! ;D
wondering which one i bought huh? ;D
TADAAA! me loveeeeeeeeeee! ;D
now you know girls love shopping! ;D
No comments:
Post a Comment