I need to blog to keep me occupied!
Ah sou told me that! ;D
Hey bloggie! I'm here to blog about my ah sou actually! ;D guess who?! I have never had a ah sou who cares about me! She's Ong Ee May! the BEST ah sou in the world. aiyah.. oops! i shouldnt call her AH SOU! cause it seriously sounds old! And she calls me sister from another mother! ==" haha! cool lerr? I love my Brother's Gf best! haha! She's a girl that every guy is craving for! LUCKY AH SOU! =="
She's the one who ask me blog to keep my busy cause of some reasons which i dont wanna say here! (: haha! Let me see.. at first, before i know my ah sou. I found out she's really pretty and I wanted Wei Kent kor kor to keep her really well and TREAT HER WELL I TELL YOU! ==" Or else you'll get scolding from me again ==" but its useless one larh! everytime i scold my kor, he'll tease me back. DAMN IT! i need to upgrade my strength! ishhh!
Sooo.. I remember that day. I was damn fcuking bored. Its an afternoon and its weekdays i rmb ;D Then i suddenly rmb that wei kent kor was suppose to intro my to ah sou! so i was bugging him like hell! haha! then he finally put me into a conversation with them! and i felt like a lamp post ==" shit man! but i rmb, me and ah sou bullied kor kor a lot ;D but its fun to hang out with them know? they're the best couples i've ever meet. funniest!
And Ee May jie jie la i should call ==" later scold me cause i keep calling her ah sou. haha! Me and her loves shopping! and she likes her bf which is my kor kor to be the shopping bag boy ==" lol! damn kesian! but its fun la kay? JIE JIE AH SOU ==" we must go out when i'm back from taiwan kay? And if wei kent ever treat you bad, ask him to go hell mann! because you're the best jie jie ah sou i've ever had! haha! lol! I LOVE YOU JIE JIE AKA AH SOU!
You're the best one, seriously. None of my ah sou's ever treat me like this. Some of them even bitched about me =/ sad sad sad! but seriously, you're the best one! No lies! its all truth okay? I might not be a good blogger but everything i said about you here is true okay? and same to you, I'm always here for you if you need me kay? I love both of you!
Cutest ah sou! ;D
how sweeeet! ;D
and how funny they can be =="
they're the best couple on earth! && i love them loads! ;D
No comments:
Post a Comment