The best time of us enjoying together!
we'll see each other soon, I promise ;D
we'll see each other soon, I promise ;D
hey bloggie, I'm here to blog again ;D yess.. about the post before. ITS ALL OVER! ;D i'm really happy now! i just love you baby! In every relationships, there's always ups and down okay? Please tell me you'll always be there with me no matter wat happens alright darling? ;D I loveeee youu! a lot a lot okay? Just tell me how you feel, i know i can change for you aite? ;D
So on last friday, I had this small little gathering which was really fun. and you can actually feel the love in the house yo! ;D haha! lol! okayy.. its actually really nice party eventhough i dont really have any events on. is was just a plan and everything went nice ;D we have no plans at all. its kapoh's idea and travis is my assistant (: thank you guys and venue? my house! ;D
Soo.. on friday, kapoh came over early for me because i wanted her to come earlier why? because she's fun to rock with! ;D haha! and then yi chin came when i was just finish bathing and half naked. F you la! make me so rush. next time i'll just let you wait outside ;D haha! and had pizza, cake and fried chicken only ;D and guess what? this was my first time meeting my darling chin lee and boon mun!
Okay, i'm not going to blog much. Because i dont know wat to blog about. So let the pictures do the talking okay? ;D and all i want to say is I really had fun that night ;D thankyou so much! you guys always make me feels loved and happy! ;D mwahh! i love you guys and of course, i love you my baby darling. I'm really glad that everything is oever now (: and darling chin lee, i love you okay? no matter what happens, i'll always be there for you ;D
So on last friday, I had this small little gathering which was really fun. and you can actually feel the love in the house yo! ;D haha! lol! okayy.. its actually really nice party eventhough i dont really have any events on. is was just a plan and everything went nice ;D we have no plans at all. its kapoh's idea and travis is my assistant (: thank you guys and venue? my house! ;D
Soo.. on friday, kapoh came over early for me because i wanted her to come earlier why? because she's fun to rock with! ;D haha! and then yi chin came when i was just finish bathing and half naked. F you la! make me so rush. next time i'll just let you wait outside ;D haha! and had pizza, cake and fried chicken only ;D and guess what? this was my first time meeting my darling chin lee and boon mun!
Okay, i'm not going to blog much. Because i dont know wat to blog about. So let the pictures do the talking okay? ;D and all i want to say is I really had fun that night ;D thankyou so much! you guys always make me feels loved and happy! ;D mwahh! i love you guys and of course, i love you my baby darling. I'm really glad that everything is oever now (: and darling chin lee, i love you okay? no matter what happens, i'll always be there for you ;D
who's boobs is bigger? ;D
and say goodbye ;D






















































































































No comments:
Post a Comment