&& I wanna have a new HOT phone!
I really wanna have a new phone =/
I really wanna have a new phone =/
Hey bloggie, i'm back again. Yes I know i've been blogging a lot today. But i'm seriously bored and i've took my Ee May jie jie's advice which is really cool (: ahhaa! sayang youu! Ohyaa... Ee May is 18 this year! i think that age is the best. Because you can go out anytim you want which reminds me that me and her talked about this before (: haha! cool-ness!
Alright, i'm back again to blog because I want a new phone! I'm seriously bored of my phone even though i just got it this year. But i think there's something wrong. It'll auto shut down and the flash. Sometimes, it just wont appear. Soo... I and Ka Poh talked about phones (: and yeah! I have two phones in my mind now. I might not be using Nokia anymore because its getting suckier as some other ppl said so, not just Ka Poh.
The first one is W910i! omfg, its hot in red. But red is so comman nowadays. I wanna buy in white, or maybe gold! i dont know! We'll see what colour i'll buy when i'm really buying it ;D And the second one was S500i! that one is cool mann! ;D I'll get that in black with keypads in green. That green aint those ugly green know? its those really nice green (:
Alright, this would be my post. Just wanna post the pictures up which is really nice. and i'm seriously bored now. and time is passing so slow. And i might be going to SG for christmas or maybe in Malaysia and celebrate christmas with my friends ;D then around 30th of Dec, I might be going to some beach with Sue Ping! I have to buy a real nice bikini noww ;D
Alright, this is it! Mwah, i love you baby. And i'm really missing you loads now =/ I hope we'll still be the same aite? I'm missing you. And 2more days and i wont be updating untill im back from Taiwan! =/ that's really sad! and after that, I might be going out with my Ah sou for the first time! i really hope i got that cool chance mann! and as she said, we'll go shopping! wheee! I love you all so much! thanks for filling up my life with happiness! mwah, I love you all!
currently using nokia 6288 (:
Sony ericsson W580i!
Sony Ericsson S500i!
Sony Erricson, W910i! its so f-ing hott! ;D
HERE COMES THE BIKINIS!!
I like that the mostt! ;Dthe red ones!
me loveeeee! ;D
omfg, its so nice! ;D
No comments:
Post a Comment