Wednesday, November 7, 2007

&& My heart still belongs to you.
I'll be missing you lots darl. ;D


Hey dear bloggie, i'm going to go off sooon because my flight is around 7pm and the taxi is gonna come at 4.30pm. And yess... Before i go, i wanna blog about someone special in my life. His name is Tan U-Peng! ;D Baby, I want you to know that I'll still be thinking about you and you'll always be in my heart no matter where i go kay? I know you and I are gonna be busy this few days. But remmember me okay? Dont you dare to even forget me ;D


And so, this morning, I woke up around 7am. I forgotten that today is my baby's holiday ==" And i thought he forgotten about me and went off without leaving me a message. haha! sorry darling, I was too worried okay? ;D Alright, i'll be going to kota kinabalu at Sabah. I hope my holiday will turn out goood okay? please make it good if it wont be good. okay, i dont even know wat the fuck am i crapping about. Ohmygod.. i cant waitt! ;D And everyone, I'll be missing you guys a lot! Especially my darling baby.


Babyy, do you know that you're gonna be my longest boyfriend in my life? you're already the second one but i dont want just that, i want it to be more than just that ;D Baby, I will not smoke or drink or do anything bad when i'm there. but... maybe have a little fun if there is la kay? I'll ask you before i do anything. And baby, thanks for loving me and being there for me whenever i need you the most. As i said, I'll be blogging more about you in the last post before i go right? You know i love you and i'll never break any promises i've made to you alright?


All i wanted to say here is I miss you and I love you. I will never let anything to break us apart and i'll always love you till the end of the world ;D I love you just the way you are darling. Please dont ever leave me because you're already part of my life. And when i'm back, you'll be the first guy i'll go out with okay? No one else comes before you darling ;D Promise is a promise and i'll never wanna break it. I love you my baby darling Tan U-Peng! ;D *Hugs and kisses*


Picture dedicated for my darling before I go ;D

No comments: