Tuesday, November 6, 2007

&& We will never be world's apart.
I will love you till the end of the world.


Hey dear bloggiee, I had a okay day today. Not really that fun. but still not that boring larh ;D So... last night, had this bitch fight again. It all started cause of this nothing better to do people. and end up this girl blame is all on me saying this happens all cause of me. Whatever mann.. Since she wanna be like that, let her be. What for I care? I rather use my time and thoughts to my boyfriends and my buddies than her ;D alright..


So last night, Baby told me this thing about we're unable to meet each other today. This is just so SAD! =/ We was suppose to go for Chen Sue Ping's birthday party today at sunway. But cause of baby, I cant go anymore. Dont ask why, cause he's suppose to come fetch me ==" And i actually cried straight away when he said we cant meet. Thanks to those people! Why wanna come on tuesday?! goddamnit. Thenn... Cause of this, i didnt really sleep well for the whole night. I'm totally awake till 8am. Then went to sleep and wake up around 1pm.


As usual, after i woke up, went and wash my face and everything. Have no appetite to eat breakfast again and played and used the comp till around 5pm. Then went and pack for my shirts for tomorrow. Cause i'm leaving kl to sabah, kk. Tomorrow. This is the reason why I wanna see my darling so much. siggh.. Ohkay, lets not talk about it anymore. So then, had this sudden thought of going yum cha with guy friend, nen lin and ka poh. but nen lin cant come =/ how sad can that be? and add up, i never met her before. tsk tsk tsk. After hearing how wonderful she is, and thought today is the chance but still. CANT! =/ but I believe we'll meet sooooon! ;D


So yeah.. went yum cha with both of them. Around 7.45pm, went out from home and reached ka poh's house around 8pm. Then need to kacau her to wake her up. Such a PIGG! ;D hahaha! okay.. then after kacau-ing her, she finally went and bath, while she's bathing, I cam-whored. Yes, It has been a long time not cam-whoring. cause i've gone fatter =/ Kayy.. and Lee Ka Poh is wearing pink bra! gawsh, that's so sexy. I'm so proud of myself cause i get to see ka poh's body. I bet no guys ever see before. hahaha! ;D


Then around 8.20pm, went to F.R.I.E.N.D.S. Gawsh... their foood is getting worst and worst after everytime i go. Then that guy friend called and say cannot go ==" After times and times of bugging him to ask his Ah Ma. finally he can come. Of course la, i pay for the taxi somemore ==" When he reached, sent me a message ask me go out pay. Watthehell... cannot pay first only i give you back arh! goddamnit! thenn.. Hanged out for an hour. and that guy friend got nothing better to do go find someone to mess with. Hahaahaa! You rawk my GAY friend! ;D After that, daddy called and say go home. So fetched Ka Poh home first then guy friend! ;D


Noww.. i'm blogging! haha! alright, this would be it ;D And before everything i wanna say. HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my dearest good friend which i suppose to go to her birthday party today but end up didnt go cause of transportation. And she is my darling, CHEN SUE PING! She've finally turned 15years old! ;D And of course, i love her so much that i cant even resist myself. hehe! Have a great year and life of course. I wish you ALL THE BEST in everything that you're going to face in future okay darling? ;D This would be my post.


And i'll be leaving to sabah tomorrow around 7pm. I'm going to miss you so much baby. Remmember, No matter where i go, you'll always be in my heart. And know that I'll still love you no matter what happens okay darling? ;D I love you! and of course, my buddies aka my bestiess and my close friends from chs, taman sea, dj and some from other schools! ;D I love you guys so much! and its too much to be list out the names ;D I love you guys and i wanna say, LOO SUK MUNN is now my cute chick. Yeah. this would be my post, love it / hate it. Up to you! ;D *hugs and kisses*


Hold me tight and never let go ;DLoo Suk Munn, My cute chick! ;DChen Sue Ping, girl who turns one year older on every nov 6th ;D

No comments: