&& I'm now here missing you loads.
darling, I miss youu...
darling, I miss youu...
Hey dear bloggiee, I'm now here at Sabah in my cousin sister's house and my stomach is calling out for foooood ==" That flight made me think a lot. And the result is, I am missing my baby darling Tan U-Peng loadss!! =/ Baby, pleasee.... Be the first one i'll see when i get to go out kayy? ;D And i'm gonna get you something here for our be-lated two months anniversary present ;D
Okayy... so now, i'm here rotting with my cousin sister and she's smsing her boyfriend. alright. and guess what?! I have a pet father noww! his name is ban! i call him daddy ban ban! and he's freaking cuteeee! (: and guess how i feel about sabah now. I have bunch of question marks in my head turning around. I have no idea where am i now. its like i'm lost or something. haahaa!
And baby have to wake up early tomorrow for basketball. Gawsh! its holiday larh darling. Ask your coach dont so dumb and stupid can or not?! ISHHH!! i wanna slice him up ad la! make me cant talk to my love long.. god damn it!! Ohkay.. i'm not gonna blog much now cause i have something wrong with this dumb keyboard cause its laptop. goddamnit! i think i got used to mine. ;D
This would be my post for today. Just wanna tell people that I've arrived Sabah safe and sound. ;D heehee! And please visit TAI YUIN jie jie's blog! it rocks the world alright? heehee! alright. this would be it. I love you so much darling. And i'm missing you so much. And of course my darlings! and my buddiess.. ohyeah. and natasha lim is leaving US to UNITED STATES! =/ I'm gonna miss you my psycho friend! That's it blog! *hugs and kisses*
choose one for me pleasee ;D thie one orr...
this one? ;D
My cousin sister who's going to take care of me ;D
A better picture of us But i bet there's more ;Dmy
My cute daddy ban ban! ;D
No comments:
Post a Comment