Thursday, November 1, 2007

Lucky thing, I Got tagged by ABBIE! :)
She rocks as always.


Rules:
1. Tag victim has to come up with 8 different points about his/her perfect lover.
2. Have to mention the gender of his/her perfect lover.
3. Tag 8 other victims to join this game and leave a comment on their blog.
Points about the special 'person'


1. PERSONALITIES – Someone who have great personality is important. To get along, we should tolerate and always try to understand each other's thoughts to avoid arguments ;D And always be kind and gentle to show that you actually care! ;D


2. APPEARANCE - Appearance isnt the matter but the heart is. but as long he doesnt look like shit. haha! ;D I'm just so mean. yeah, but i would like to have a guy with attractive eyes that makes a girl melts in the heart with a fair smooth skin ;D


3. HONEST - Honesty would be the best! ;D i dont want to have a guy who lies to me. Just speak the truth, i believe i'll understand why. No worries to be scared or anything. I'll be fine with it ;D


4. SENSE OF HUMOUR – Ohkay, if you really doesnt have any sense of humour, i guess you should just go give up on getting a girl's heart. *my thoughts* I HATE 24/7 telling each other I love you. I love having sweet jokes. Not a serious relationship that is making you BORED! ;D


5. CHARMING – Ohyeahh... Who doesnt want to have a charming guy in her life? ;D Tell me! WHO?! ;D But i've already said, its not the looks that counts. Its the heart that is the most important. What for having a guy who have the charm but doesnt even know how to appreciate you right girls? *winks*


6. MUSICS - I dont give a damn about what music he listen weii ==" But i believe every guy does listen to smooth and soft love songs right? If you never ever heard any of it, you're so weird mann! ><" No offence, you're so abnormal =P haha! As long you're up to date, i'll be fine with it ;D


7. DRESS - No comments, you rock! If a guy who actually dares to wear a dress, i'll say bravo. But PLEASE, i dont wanna see a guy who is my love walking on the street wearing a dress! gawsh, it'll be so weird and stupid! ;D


8. CONFIDENCE - Yes, i love a guy with confidence. I want a guy who never gives up but always try his best till the end! ;D And every guy must have confidence on what he decides. I hate guys with no confidence and a guy who gives a easily. It really shows that you're a LOSER! So GUYS! Gather up your strength! ;D


and im donee! now to tag some ppl. teehee :D
1. Benedict
2. Chin Lee
3. Eltjsee
4. Ky Lynn
5. Pamela Teh
6. Su Wei
7. Travis
8. Claire

No comments: