Saturday, November 3, 2007

I wont let another minute go to waste.
Hang out most of my day with Chen Sue Ping. ;D


Hey dear bloggiee, I had a great day yesterday. Thanks to my dearest great friend called Chen Sue Ping. ;D I hanged out most of my day yesterday with her. She's my nasi-lover. Thanks for brightening my day everytime when i'm dull ;D So, yesterday morning around 10am. She reached my house with Goh Yi Chin and Benedict Lim Eu Xian! And that time, I was still sleeping like a total PIG! ;D First thing when they came inside my house, the first thing they did was coming into my room and benn went to the bed ==" okayy.. then Yi chin went to bath. And when everything was done, we went to eat at some canteen where we're not supposed to go ;D


We walked to the canteen together. Kayy... when we reached there, we all start ordering and i ordered nasi lemak and the others did too ;D ate ate. And i didnt have much appetite to eat. So my dearest Sue Ping helped a little. Hehe! thankyouu darl! ;D Ermm.. when we're done eating, benn paid first but we paid him back when we're back home! I'm such a good friend. hehe! On the way we're walking back, benn farted and telling us all proudly. Goshhh... haha! But its fun having him around.


So on the way back, there's this woman saying we better walk fast because that place is for the golfers. Damn it! I didnt know at first okay? Then we quickly walked and run to the place where its safe! Then we walk home finally! ;D When we reach home, went to my room again and all start joking and crapping there. And we start playing this song which was really lame. Its a contonese song. And I helped benn to put some cool make up just like Amy Winehouse! ;D And after the fun and everything, benn called the cab and its time for them to go home. =/ I'll be missing you guys very much! ;D


After when they're gone, me and my darling Sue Ping start having some girls talk ;D and yeah.. we talked and someone shoo-ed us out from my own bloody room. goddamnit. Then we went to the computer room and start playing speed! and I taught her how to play! but a cheating way laa.. ==" Hahaha! After the game and everything, i went to bath and so as sue ping. Then baby arrived earlier when i thought he was just lying ==" Then 3 of us start playing cards and waiting for Meng Kit. Then we went to the playground and swinged and joked. And Meng Kit finally came. And baby and him start talking by leaving the girls alone. So me and Sue ping start chatting ;D Then we walked back home after that.


When we reach home, all of us was hungry. So we ordered pizza. We ordered 2large pizzas and one regular pizza and 8chicken wings and two bottle of soft drink ;D Goddd.. Sue ping, Meng kit and my darling ate damn fast wei. Or is it i'm slow ==" Damn it.. And proud, finished one large pizza and regular and finished all the chicken ==" YOU GUYS ROCK! ;D we was watching south park too! After that, everything came to and end. And they left. I miss you baby! and I'll be seeing baby later till midnight! yay! ;D Ohkay, this would be it! Sorry running out of ideas =P Ohkay, I love Tan U-Peng and my dearest girlfriend, Chen Sue Ping, You guys rocked my life! I love you guys to tiny little pieces! *hugs and kisses*



The amy winehouse make up ;DThe sleeping beauty.Benedict lim eu xian, my kor! ;DGoh Yi Chin, my kor! ;DCute-ness of Goh Yi Chin Me and my darling, Sue Ping! ;DThis is a PROVE, when they left the GIRLS alone. Me and my dearest, Chen Sue Ping! ;DI lurveee youu! ;DI happy to be with you ;D

No comments: