Days without you by my side,
MEANS NOTHING AT ALL.
Alright, today is totally boring. I slept around 3am cause i was reading this story book, and you know la... when a story is coming to and end, you wont wanna stop but continue reading? so i read for like an hour cause i'm a slow reader. Cant blame me okay? and guess what? i'm proud that i've finally finish one whole book. baby should be proud over it okay? ;D So i woke up today around 2.30pm. I slept like a total pig okay? dont laugh =P
Alright, when i woke up, went to bath. this time was the longest including blowing my hair. all was around an hour and half. goddd... I'm so small size but i can bath for long ==" then after bathing, came online. same schedule everyday. and i'm gonna see sue ping, meng kit and my dearest baby tomorrow! yay!! ;D cant wait! and i'm gonna go out with darling on saturday too ;D I love you darling! and stupid Benn Kor Kor just pranked me with his another phone saying that he's a sexy, horny, handsome, hottie who is not really that tall but loves me very much ==" how LAME can that be la KOR! =="
And this is what i'm going to wear this saturday. Baby said its hot ==" and kors they all said so too! yay! ;D no more worries! I cant wait to see you guys soon la! sue pinggg!! I MISS YOU! =/ and this would be it. I love you baby, you're the one i live for ;D and of course, i sayang my nasi-lover too! and my friends! Missing you guys much! *hugs and kisses*
Me love, this dress ;D
try to find the link in her name.
So... she wants me to promote her Blog. *think think* Nothing much about her, she's unpredictable, undefinable, uncontrollable, unforgetable, unforseeable, uncompareable, unutterable, unexpandable, unvalueable, unattainable, not incompatiblenot, unreliablenot, anticipatable, not describable, not impressionable, not susceptible, not emotionable, not expectable. yeah... nothing much. This, is her friendster. Guess this would be it. Done promoting, please visit her blog recently ;D
Ka Poh.
No comments:
Post a Comment