Thanks for everything you've gave me.
Those happiness and loving moments. ;D
Hey dear bloggie, i'm feeling so frekaing happy. Why? cause i get to hang out with my darling till around 12am yesterday night. OHMYGOD, Its so fun! haha! So everything went like this. Yesterday morning, my stomach was killing me and it hurts like shit. I woke up at 6am and took some warm water and went back to sleep ;D
After that, I woke up again around 10am or something and rot for the whole day till 5.30pm. Then went and get ready because baby is coming to fetch mee! ;D And i went and bath and everything and i've used up an hour plus. Gawshh.. How long do i need to get ready mannn ==" After that Baby came and ciao with him to his house at first. After he've wore his "SO COOL" tux, then ciao with his mom to istana budaya. =="
We're watching this drama called Pramlee ==" okayyy... Its not lame okay?! This drama is nicee! But i only like the funny part. haha! get to hold baby's hand for the hole entire night. It already mean a lot to me darling ;D thankyouu so much. After that, darling fetched me home. And on the way back, there's traffic jam. and DARLING! my mom actually allow me to have supper with you okay!? damn itttt!!! You should have waited for me outside! garh!
I reached home gave darling a big hug, then ciao back home. Ohyaa.. thanks for the present darling. I havent got a chance to take a picture of it. i'll take it real soon aite? ;D Its a very cute present you got me darl ;D Never thought you'll buy this kind of thing. I hope i'll get to see you this coming tuesday darling. I love you. Thanks for last night baby, it means a lot to me. I love you more than how much you'll ever love me hunn. I love youu!
And this is how i look yesterday. [after everything]
Gonna go ou later ;D
No comments:
Post a Comment