Monday, October 15, 2007

Those misses for you are killing me ;
I miss you baby.


Heyy dear bloggy, I believe you missed me a lot huh? ;D hmm.. before I begin, I wanna say THANKYOU to michelle leng huey and alicia tan for helping me to post this because I don’t know why, this blog is treating me so badly this days! I can blog but I cant upload any pictures! Is it time to change a new one? Or should I stay? But I like this blog because it brings me hell loads of memories. Hmm.. kay kay.

On Friday;
In the morning, suppose to go out with edgar, I’m still so sorry my little brother =/ okay. So on this day morning, smsed my baby and not confirm if I can go out or not. So end up, my baby called my mom and asked her if I can go out or not. End up he say he fetch me there and back. I’m like WHATTT??? So yeah, she said yes I’m so fucking happy! Thankyouu baby and my mummy! ;D

Sooo, baby told my mom that he’ll come and fetch me at 12.30pm. yess. He gave me the biggest shock ever! I was sleeping laaa! Damnnn.. soo I woke up flyy to dressing room and choose this and that. Damnn itt! Hmm.. bath and everything. Then waited for him a while which I thought i’m going to make him wait. Haha! Then went into the car flyy to sunway pyramid.

At pyramid, went to have breakfast with baby which I suppose to teman edgar they all. I felt so fucking bad leaving them just like that. Tskk.. I’m so so SORRY! =/ thenn.. after eating, went and find edgar they all when michelle is there ad ;D thn.. went to watch the first movie which is called the dunno magicgourd. Stupid fattie! Told you I intro nice movies! In the cinema, not even more than ten minutes, ciao! Ahah! Thenn.. bought another movie called "The seeker" nicee movie aite?!

While waiting the movie to start, went and find michelle they all. They were at the bowling alley and yeah, me and baby went there and craps. And met my church friend. And he wants me to go back church. Blaaaaa! ;D you cant drag me. I rather go with Claire than there weiii. Hehe! Then me and michelle wanted to play snooker. On the way there, she and my baby stopped. I ask why? Then they say all smokers. Yeahh. I smell smoke everywhere there. So yeah =/ didn’t get to have funn! Fineee! Teman michelle then ciao back to the cinema with baby and watch the movie.

After the movie, went and have dinner with baby. Suppose to eat at sushi king and someone didn’t want to wait. So went to genki and someone there keep kacau-ing cause of the stupid symbol. But its funnay! Haha! Cutee la you! ;D thenn… after dinner, baby fetched me home and its time to say goodbye. Sigh. I miss you so much baby. Thanks for that day! I’m so happy that I get to spend almost my whole entire day with you. Thanks for everything you’ve gave me. I’ve never been sad with you. Thankyou ;D

On Saturday;
Woke up cause of my uncles who came to my house and kept on saying. That min hui still sleeping arhh? Finneee! So I woke up and had my breakfast. Then mummy said get ready, we’re gonna go back to HOMETOWN! Ohmygod, I mean, I’m okay for going back to hometown, but but but! There’s no CONNECTION! How am I going to survive without talking to my baby?!

So I bath and everything, packed and went into the car and our journey start. Smsed my baby on the way back until there’s no connection. I felt like crying soo much! damnn youu laa! Stupid! Don’t have connection! Kill youu! ;D thenn back there, went to some restaurant to eat. And there’s a bit of connection. Soo, I don’t wanna waste my chance, and I’ve thought of some fun! Soo I used my dad’s phone and pranked baby. That’s so sweet of you! I’ll never forget ;D

Then back to hometown, cousin brother and sisters are all there. Ohya, did I mention why I need to go back to my hometown? Yeah, we’re suppose to celebrate my grandmother’s birthday. But my mom said don’t let her know its her birthday. I asked why?! She said, remember last year? She got soo excited and fainted? I’m like ohh. Sigh. This is so sad. I pitty old ones soo much =/ butt.. sigh! I don’t wanna think so much laa! Before I cry again! Grr! In my hometown, everyone sleeps early. Which I suppose to sleep around 10.30pm? I tried to force myself to sleep. But I just cant! I kinda break down cause I miss my baby too much =/ soo yeahh. Everyone was asleep except for me and my cousin brother who is standard six.

Sneaking in process that time :D my cousin brother was watching some movie while I sneak to the house phone and CALLL! :D hahaha! I was so fucking happy when my baby picked up and my cousin brother’s face was like =.=" hhahah! I mean seriously la! I cant stop thinking about him. My heart hurts so much! now I know how much it hurts =/ Then talked for a while. After hanging up, my heart felt better. Watched a movie and then went to sleep.

On Sunday;
Woke up early because my mom wants me to follow my parents to morning market. Wtf rite? Finee! So I woke up because I know that place have connection! Heehee! So I woke up and get ready and went there. Damnn! I hate markets okay?! Then bought breakfast for the others. When back home and rest and everything.

When I’m back, I went and sleep again till 2pm ;D it was great okay? Thenn wake up, makan again. Thenn.. rott and craps? Ate dinner, and went home. On the way back home, it was raining so god damn heavily. And I’m so fucking happy because I have connection to talk to baby! :D

On Monday;
Woke up around eleven I think. Then went down stairs and have breakfast. After breakfast, went and get ready. And here we go again! ;D SHOPPING! Okay, I bought two tops from TOPSHOP and a shorts from ZARA and err.. I cant think. I think this is it! ;D thenn went and eat at madam Kwan. It was damn fucking nice! MUST GO! ;D After hours of shopping and its time to go home. Had a great day shopping! ;D

Now, back home. Felt so fucking tired and planning the barbeque party ;D its not gonna be a party. Just a bit of a gathering and stuff! :D hmm.. I miss my baby and my friend and everyone. Except for people I hate la.. ;D Guess this is it. I miss you baby!! So much that hurts my heart. My feelings for you are strong I hope you’ll appreciate :D

This would be it. Have a nice week and Happy Hari Raya to you people! :D I love you baby, my pet brother and sisters, my bestest best friends, my six bestiess and my friends! Thanks for being there for me whenever I need you. Thank you so much! I love you all and I miss you guys! *hugs and kisses*

michelle ;D

little cute brother edgar ;D

someone who reads the HOT magazine

I love that top! ;D

didnt get to buy that =/

Ps, I love you.

No comments: