Tuesday, October 16, 2007

I'm ROTTING and BORED!
Pls help me =/


Hey dear bloggie, i haven been blogging by myself for days. i think my comp have something wrong. i'm so bored! WHY? cause yeah, last night, my mom suddenly say follow me to work tomorrow. which i thought it'll be fun, who knows it end up so boring. I did some accounts and yeah. Ate and everything. i'm so frekaing bored. But i rather stay here than at home. why? cause the schedule would be the same.. At home, i'll sleep till the afternoon and i'm gonna go online for the whole day. At least over here, i get to do something (: I feel like going out, run away from this place to place there's full of joy and fun! If only there's this kind of place in this world. i believe everyone would like to go there rite? ;D There will never have such thing as sadness and hurt.

And i'm missing my baby soo much. Words cant describe my feelings for you babe. i never felt so in love before. i'm so sorry for being like a total bitch sometimes. But maybe i'm just worried too much or just feeling moody. I'm so sorry my love. i need you in my life hunn. without you, my life is meaningless. Be my angel baby, protect me from this world of lies and harms. I miss you babe. every second i get a change to spend with you is priceless to me. Baby, i love you. I really do love you hunn. I'll wait for you, i promise. i will! no matter how long you're gonna stay overseas and everything, I'll wait till the day you're back to me! ;D I love you! Baby, you gave me laughters that had lighten up my life. Thanks for everything hunn! Thankyouu and i really do appreciate it! Mwahh! and i hope there's nothing that can ever ever break us apart. I dont care what is it! i NEED you! I love you baby. I'll always be there for you no matter what happens and whenever you need me! I'm missing you too much.

Ps, I love you.

No comments: