Things are not going smoothly.
tell me what is the problem. =/
What the fuck is going to happen next?! Things are just not going nicely and smooth. It is seriously pissing me off. What the fuck is going to happen? Please god, tell me what! At first, we're suppose to go to singapore no matter what, and it end up not going anymore. Cant go shopping for new bags. god damn it.
The next problem is, am i going to see my baby tomorrow?! i have seriously no fucking idea am I or not. I've been missing him so much! Those misses for him is killing me, they're bitting my heart. I think i'm addicted to you baby. I'll never wanna let you go away from me :D
The third problem is, this saturday and sunday, we're suppose to go to genting to meet wei lun and SUDDENLY its cancelled without telling me EARLIER! maked me argue with my mom and everything. what the fuck larh! Maked me argue with my parents cause of it and fucking make my baby angry cause of it. whatthefuck la! god damn it.
The fourth problem is, I've been acting like a real bitch everyday to my baby. I have fucking no idea why, my mood is just getting down and fucking retarded. Whatthefuckk is wrong with me, please la! Why cant i just feel better?!
The fifth problem is, my blog is not treating me the way it use to be. It has been having fucking problems which really piss me off. what the fuck is wrong with you! fuck it! and besides this, i cant fucking go into friendster, is it just today or is it gonna continue forever?!
I seriously dont feel like talking much anymore. This would be it. But luckily i have some of my friends who has been backing me up and my baby. without them, i'll rather die. thankyou so much. and yes, fuck my life, its getting worse. Fucking fuck up life ; fuck off from me! I fucking hate you, life.
Leave me alone, life!
No comments:
Post a Comment