Saturday, December 27, 2008

When you’re with me I come alive.
Heart beating ; Mind Racing ; Alive for you : I love you.

Hey bloggie, as what I've said from the previous post I've blogged. Today is a special day for me and him as it is our One Month Anniversary. (: Time passed so fast and we're together for already a month which both of us didnt realize. It feels like our love story have just started yesterday. It feels like we're just back from Singapore for a week. It feels like I just know him two weeks ago. Gawsh, time really flies. To think back, this whole month has been great. (:



This month can be considered as the best month I have in year 2008. (: I still remember the first day we met at CocoBanana. I, sneaking out for Jeremy's birthday and I still remember, that night before meeting him, I was crying like a baby at home due to some problems I encountered. But, I did not regret sneaking out and getting caught all that night because that is the day when everthing in my life start to change, all cause of him. (:


Because of him, I realized that this world is different than how I thought it was. He made me feel like someone important to him. Seriously, he is really special to me. He could just cheer me up in few minutes time. (: To me, he is too important to lose. I love him too much to even let him go even a single step away from my life. (: Hunn, you changed my life from worst to the best. You make me a really happy girl. (:



To me, miracle does happen. (: Gawsh, I still remember that week at Singapore with him. It was so perfect! Being able to see him everyday, spending time with him. Those days are so memorable which I'll never forget. (: Remembering every time we get to see each other really cheers me up. Really, this month have been the happiest. I have never felt this way before. Being with someone so happily knowing everything is going to be alright. (:



I promise to love you just like how you promised me. (: Baby, I know we will go through every pain and joy together, appreciating every second we have for each other and loving each other more than we know. (: I love you more than words could say. Based on the amount of our love for each other, I know there'll be more than just months for us. (: Gawsh baby, I feel like the luckiest girl in this world because I have someone who loves me for who I am.



Baby, all I want to say is happy one month anniversary. (: If only I could go out later and spend the last few hours of today with you, it would be perfect. I promise I'll love you and darling, I know we would go through every single thing that tries to stop us from loving each other. (: And I'll never forget this special date : 27 11 08. (:



Ps, I love you.

No comments: