Monday, December 29, 2008

Out in the darkness with no guide.
You are my heaven on earth ; You are my hunger, my thirst.

Hey bloggie, am here to update again. (: Saturday was One Month anniversary and sadly, we didnt get even a freaking slight chance to see each other cause me and the family went all the way down to Kajang for those stupid Satay. Ishh. But baby still did something sweet to me which totally cheered me up. Even though we couldnt see each other, he still gave me a present for One Month Anniversary. Thankyou baby, it really meant alot to me. (:


So after I came back from Kajang, went cycling with Alicia for a few rounds. Came back and took the present back to my room and have a look at it. At first, I wasnt expecting something this expensive. But it turned out quite expensive though. Ishh, really makes me want to kill him sometimes. Its a DKNY watch from him which really suits me. Thankyou baby. No one have ever bought me a watch and he's the first one. (: I love you baby.


So the watch really did suit me and fits me just nice. (: I still wonder how he know the size and how would he know it suits me. Hmmm? The most fucked up thing is, I havent bought him a present yet but am going to buy tomorrow. hehe! Sorry for the super late present bi. =/ So yeahh, then went to sleep that night. Oh, and sorry Chee Siang for not turning up on your birthday. Wasnt allowed. =/ Sorry..


Today, had lunch at home and rot for awhile then went to Sunway Pyramid and did a little shopping. (: Bought two stuff which I really like. And as usual, baby asked me stop spending but I just couldnt. Who ask those nice tops keep appearing infront of me? haha! (: After that, had dinner with the family at Sakae Sushi while I excused myself for awhile and see baby a little. Hehe. Shit man, this is just so fucked up cause we cant do it the way we want it to be. Sighh.


Came back and yeah, here I am blogging. Gonna go to KLCC tomorrow and hopefully baby is able to join in cause I really need to see him or else I'm gonna explode or break down. Sighh.. Why is it so hard to see someone you love? This really suck. =/ And again, thankyou really much baby for the present. Its really really nice. (: And hunn, I love you really much. Thanks for waiting for me and doing so much for me. I love you. Hmm alrighty, let the picture do the talking.


END OF POST!

On the way to Kajang.Alicia.Us, as usual.Restoran Sate Kajang.The Sauce.Satays!DKNY From baby. (:The pretty watch. (:Isnt it so nice? (:Arghh! (:My new baby love. (:suits just well.Goodnight. (:On the way to Sunway.Alicia. The watch. (: Pooof. (: Hello. (: At Sakae Sushi.Again. (: Our food. Colourful. (: Pretty new top. XD Hello. (:Messy hair. (:Me and the cousin. (:Sexy back. (: hmm. (: Sexy back & Sexy butt.New dress. (: I love my eyelashes.Smiley. (: Super love this watch. OOOHHHH!Her hair and her necklace. (:SPOT her! Hello.Alicia. (:The new fashion.Another dress. (:Ps, I love you.

No comments: