Saturday, December 27, 2008

When you feel your hearts guarded,
You see the brakes started & when the clouds have all departed.

Hey bloggie, am here to blog again. So on Christmas day, woke up in the afternoon as usual but Aunty and Cousins all came over with the two little ones. Hmmm, I actually dont know what can I blog about. That day, everyone stayed home for dinner then I went to sleep around 7pm then woke up around 1am then chatted with baby online till 6am or 7am. I forgot. Then went back to sleep and had tuition at 1pm on friday afternoon. (:


After that, watched movie with Alicia at home then bathed the two dogs then went back to sleep for awhile then went out to Kayu for supper. Came back home then finally, I've studied a little. (: Did 50+ questions of maths. Thankgod I havent forget anything. Then went to sleep only around 4am. (: Then today, went over to The Curve for awhile for lunch then came back home. Yeahh, how sad right? Gawsh, I really need to see baby for some special reasons which mean alot.


I'm only gonna talk about it at the next post. (: And do you guys know that school is going to start in another 9more days? Time passed so fast and another 4more days and we have to say goodbye to 2008. (: Finally, 2008 is gonna be over, this year sucked except for this two last months. This year is seriously full of drama and heartache which I'm never gonne forget. Alright, not gonna say much about it. I shall save it for the next post.


I guess I shall let the picture do the talking cause I dont really have the mood to blog now. I just really really really really need to see him and trust me, everything would be fine and perfect after seeing him. But how? Why is everything seem to be so hard right now? Why? =/


END OF POST.


Jun Yu. (:Damn naughty. =/See. =="LanC like shit. haha!She really cheers me up. (:Damn cute. (:Arghhh! (: She always does that stupid face. =="You see! =="Garrhh, so cute!The OMG face? ==" I'm sure it is. aha!Still messing with the door. Idiot. Haha! She's too cute. (:Act emo pulakk.Damn cute rite? (:=PRawrr!I'm gonna straggle him.His naughty face. haha! Gawsh, he's everywhere!Brother and sister. Hmmm. (: Constipated face. haha! Act dead. =="Damn cute larh! (:My Niece. (:My Nephew. (:Brother and sister. Damn naughty and bad. ==" Escargo. (:Her face is always like tht. ==" Told you. (: Learning how to stand? I like this picture. (:Too bright. =="Too innocent. See. (:Pasta. (:Beef. (:In progress. (: Almost ready, soooon! Food. XDPs, I love you.

No comments: