Thursday, December 25, 2008

All I want for christmas is you.
Because with you here, everything would be perfect. (:


Hey bloggie, its christmas again! And it reminded me of last year's christmas which I spent with different people. Last year's christmas was, crowded and things happened which I dont like though. =/ So I can say, this year's christmas is the best so far because I get to spend it with someone I love. Like I've said, with someone you love with you, even the smallest thing would mean alot to you. (: So lets start from this morning.


This morning, baby came over around 10.30am if i'm not wrong? (: Finally, we got to spend some privacy time together which both of us missed for a freaking long time. Hmm, baby is sick though. =/ So went out and take away porridge for him then came back home and ate. haha! Sorry larrh, I cant drive yet! Upsets me. =/ Then baby left around 3pm cause of something. hahaha! Why does this things always happen ah bi? haha!


After that, me and Alicia watched Midnight Meat Train and My Best Friend's Girl. After that, went back to my room then start getting ready for Christmas Eve! (: Kai Yi came over too which made things more FUN! haha! Helped her to choose what to wear, put make up, apprently, everything! haha! (: After that, we left house around 8pm and cause of that traffic jam, it used up around 30min just to get there from my freaking house. Shit mann. ahah!


Met baby up for awhile then went for dinner with them both at Sakae Sushi then went over to Mardi cause everyone is there already. Saw alot of people I havent seen for a long time. All those firmiliar faces like, Kai Young, Joon Teng, Chian Zhen, U-Jin, Jackie, Siang, Justin Teh, Charles, Collin, and alot alot more. Most of the people went is from KDU though. (: So I hanged with the boyfriend, Alicia, Kai yi and the boyfriend's friends which is really fun, I think?


After that, left Mardi at 1am. As usual, became a good girl again and listened to baby. Reached back home around 1.30am. (: Gawshh, I love him and tonight! Today is just great, everything went so well and perfect. Nothing happened. (: Arghh baby, I just love you so much and I just dont know how to explain. This feeling, is so special that no one would understand. I love you and trust me, I'll never want to leave you in my life. You mean too much. (:


Came back home, messed around till now with Kai Yi and Alicia. And now, they're both sleeping. ==" Alrighty, I guess I should go sleep too before baby really gets angry for me always sleeping late. =/ Baby, please get well soon kay? I dont like seeing you this way, seeing you sick, hurts me alot. Hmm, I guess this would be it. Hopefully I can go for Siang's Birthday this Sat and I really cant wait for new year's eve already! (:


And before I forget, I want baby to know that, I will take real care of that ring he gave me which belong to him. To him, this ring is not any other normal ring but a ring which mean alot to him. And now, he gave it to me. To me, I think its cause he trust me with it. Therefore, I'm not going to break his trust. I'm going to keep it with me every second because seeing it also reminds me of him. (: Baby, I love you and I never want to let you go.


END OF POST!


Sometimes, a smile could mean something. (:On our way to OU.Alicia.
Kai yi, looking very diff aite? (: She looks super cute.Mardigras. (:Someone I love real deepy. (:Every single kiss from him, mean alot. (:Kai Yi . Alicia . MinCousin Sisters. (: Darren Khoo. (:
How idiotic can he be? =="Wee yong. (: Drinks.
Lim Kai Yi. (:
My Darling. (:
Jeffrey. (:Darling . Min . Bi's best friend. (:
( I'm sorry I forgot your name. =/ )Kai Yi . AliciaAlicia. Wee Yong.
Jason. (:
How sweet rite? (:
Mwahh. (:
Haha, more kisses. (:
Baby and his friend. (:
( I'm sorry I forgot your name too. =/ )Mhmm. (: Kai Yi. (:
Alicia. (:
Alicia Tan. (:
The only 16's. (:
Amanda . Chili . Min
Amanda. (:
Love. (:Arghh, I love you. (: Jason. (:
Joon Teng! (:
Joon Teng & Alicia.
Tan Kai Young. (:
Havent seen him since last year.
Lum U-Jin. (:
Chian Zhen. (:
Haha, better. (: Baby . Kai Yi . Alicia
Forver, we'll take every step together.
Every Joy and Pain, I promise. (:
Alicia.
And, Alicia again. (:
Heels. (:
Black And White. (:Kai Yi! (: I love this picture. (:
Kisses for you. (:
Gawsh. =="
Oohh. (:I'll take real care of him, I promise. (:
Everything with him here is perfect.
hmm. (:
Alicia.
Okayy.... (: Cousins Forever. (:
Alicia. (: Ps, I love you.

No comments: