Someone made me whole again.
You're the only one so listen to me when I say ; I love you.
Hey bloggie, its currently midnight and apparently I still am not feeling sleepy so I decided to blog about today. (: Alright, only slept at around 2.30am last night because me and Alicia watched two movies. I forgot the name of the first movie we watched which I quite like. It was about this guy cheating on his wife and then the wife being so smart and get a guy to make it like a kidnapper's scene. Damn freaking good la the wife but its a real good lesson for the guy though.
Then the other movie was The Last Kiss. It was a love story. Breaking up and seeing how much effort the guy gave to the women he love by showing it and proving it. Was really good. (: Then yeah, went to sleep then only woke up at 12pm++ this morning which was unexpected. haha! Then we ate breakfast at home then get ready and everything went out at only around 2.30pm. (: Alicia and I went shopping at Raffle City then met up with Caroline and Gloria.
Had our dinner there then continue shop for awhile then went to the MRT. Saw this Indian girl wearing bright yellow shorts and pink sexy top which makes us start talking about her. haha! Her butt was huge and her boobs are solid? Lol? Total bimbo girl larhh! The shorts was like super short but still, when she stand, she still want to pose which make it look way bigger and make me disgusted. Tsk tsk tsk. But I bet she know we was looking at her, but who cares? (:
Alright, then Gloria left us then me, Alicia and Caroline took MRT then went to Caroline's house because Alicia and Caroline wanted to do something. As for me, I just look and stone there. (: After a long while, me and Alicia took taxi back home and we reached home around 12am. Wtf rite? Taxi so late at night for me? I know. But Alicia said Sg is safe. okay lorhh. haha. (: Then yeah, here I am rotting infront of the comp.
Oh, and today, I bought this simple dress which is blue in colour and I looked nice i think? (: I like that dress! Cant wait to wear it, ONE DAY! haha! Alright, another 5 days and someone special maybe not is coming to Singapore! haha! And I cant wait! (: Alrighty, I dont have anything much to say. I'm lacking out of cash, damn it! I want a credit card. =/ haha! Alright, this would be it, pictures would be uploaded when i'm back to msia. (:
END OF POST!
No comments:
Post a Comment