Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Believe me it's only a matter of time.
You'll always be a part of me ; I'm part of you indefinitely.

Hey bloggie, its been days since i'm at Singapore and so far, nothing fucked up happened. (: Let me talk about the next day in Singapore after I reached. Me and my cousin sister went Vivo City for some shopping. (: Bought a top from Club Marc and flip-flops from new urban or num or wtv it is called. haha! But according to my cousin sister, num has all the hot guys. ahha! (: Including the one who served me was super cuteee. (:


Alright, then after wasting time at Vivo, ate ben & jerry which is my favourite. If only Malaysia have them. Fuck msia larh! =/ hahah! After getting bored of Vivo, both of us went to Ochard and had our dinner there. (: Then we only reached back home around 10pm. And I bet my cousin is a very happy girl when i'm here because she get to hang out till later at night and i dont mind. (: After I reached home, came online and chatted with baby then went to sleep. (:


On 17/11/2008, both me and my cousin only went out quite late because we didnt wanna rot outside. So we only start getting ready at 3pm but we end up only going out at 4.30pm. All thanks to that girl. haha! (: And then met up with Gloria at some shopping complex. Bought something from MNG then went to eat wanton mee! I love that shop because their wanton mee is better than msia. haha. (:


After having wanton mee, me, my cousin and gloria walked around then end up at the girl's restroom. LOL! Yes i know. We spent almost 45minutes inside. haha! We talked, laughed, getting prepared and we heard ppl shitting. HAHAHAH! After that, 3 of us went to a bar called Balcony for drinks. (: After ahile once we got in, Caroline and another girl called my cousin so me and gloria went out and get them in again. haha! (:


Guess what, I was proud cause I didnt got questioned! (: haha! We ordered two jugs and it was 109Sg dollars! Crazy. haha! (: After that, caroline and that girl went their ways while me, my cousin and gloria went to starbucks to chill. haha! (: Ate and drank green tea *my fav* then went over to 7eleven again. why? I was hungry. hhaha! (: Then we ate instant noodle. Yes, dont laugh. =/ Oh, and there was this guy in white was dancing infront of us. LOL!


Me and the cousin sister came home only around 11.40pm. (: Then I came online again because baby asked me to then after going offline. He called then talked to him till around like quite late. haha. (: Then went to sleep. (: And guess what, me and the cousin stayed home for the whole day today! I am going to run out of cash soon. =/ Gonna need baby to get from my mom. LOL! We'll see what happens when I ask my mom about it. haha! (:


And before I forget, someone asked me to blog about him because he wants to feel more LOVED. haha! (: Hmm, he's my current baby and everything I want? (: He's gonna come Singapore in 7days time and I really cant wait but he forced me to finish a 300piece puzzle in 7days in order to get something special? I dont know what he's up to larh. Ish. haha! (: Alright, darling darling, you really have to stop smoking and drinking so much!


Butttt, if you really want to continue, its all up to you lor. I cant control you right? (: Hmm, this guy has been everything I want. I always feel comfortable when I'm with him. Even though I'm also happy with my ex last time who broke my heart but I believe, being with this guy here would just make me a happier girl than I used to. (: Thankyou baby for giving me all this happiness! I'll wait for you to come Singapore and i promise I will make it the best week for you.


Alright, this is it! for my post. (: I would upload only the pictures when I'm back to Msia and I bet there is going to be hell loads of picture. Ahh baby, I miss you.


END OF POST!

No comments: