Thursday, August 14, 2008

You know the door to my very soul.
You're the light in my deepest darkest hour & my saviour when I fall.


Hey bloggie, I'm here to blog again. So yeah, after all those fights and everything, I and up going over to michy's house to have some fresh air. Seriously, it is so fucking irritating! They just never seem to know how to understand me! goddamnit! So yeah, went over to michy's house around 10pm last night then hanged out with them untill around 4am. We ate during the midnight too while michy's grandmother just woke up. == Haha!


So I watched hancock with elicia's laptop and we did damn a lot of stupid things. And then, this morning around 10am, me and michelle woke up while elicia was still sleeping like a pig. So, me and michy was talking quite alot of crap then suddenly, elicia woke up and she thought she dreamt about people talking. haha! cute-ness sial. After everyone is up, we went to bath and get ready to go to Sunway Pyramid. yes, WE, skipped school again. (:


So we reach Sunway Pyramid around 2.30pm if i'm not wrong then went to eat straight away because we was super hungry. (: Went to Sakae Sushi and eat. It was niceeee. haha! Its all michelle's fault because she made us went up and down deciding what to eat that have made us more hungry. (: After eating, we went to the arcade for awhile and I watched that two to play as usual. haha! after one game, i forced them to leave because I hate that place!


After making them leave, they went for archery. Wtf right? So, again, I watched them play again and again. When they are playing. There's one thing which was entertaining me, it is called the camera. haha! So I tooked quite a few of pictures of them playing. And yeah, michy is a kiddo and she suck and archery. but after awhile, kiddo became into senior same as the others! give around of applause. (: haha!


After archery and not for long, finally, Mandy and Xiao Ying came and join us! So the first thing they did was went to eat the dunno what wrap la. It was not bad though. (: After that, we went walking around then we got lost and went our seperate ways at the bookshop. haha! how entertaining right? but nevermind, its because of the time limit too. =/ After buying things from the bookshop, michy's mom called and we went back to michy's house. (:


At her house again, we was doing our own thing. So i was bored lying on the bed while elicia was using her stupid laptop again and I dont know where was michelle. sorry. =/ So when I was bored, I start cam-whoring again. haha! then elicia helped me a little with it. then michy came! ;D We took a few pictures then my car came and here I am now. (: Nothing much to blog about but honestly, they are only called true friends that I can trust. (:


I love you guys! Seriously okay? This time, I am not joking. (: Because I can tell them everything and anything I want and we would discuss about it. ahha! I love you bitches! This would be it then! Will blog till the next thingy happen. (:


END OF POST!


Start from her sleeping look. (:The nerd and elicia. (:Then another nerd joined in. (:Then the nerd acting nerdy.While elicia was crying out loud.Then I laugh my ass out. ==Then the next day, the nerds became pretty. (:
Then they lanc lanc abit. haha!Then suddenly act lala. =="Then suddenly emo together. =/Then laugh together again. ==Then point middle finger to ppl who call them NERD. Elicia was high? I think so.Finally, they're back to normal.Reached Sunway Pyramid.Min and michy. (:At Sakae Sushi.Elicia with her sushi. (:Another picture of her and the same sushi. ==And our salad, we are healthy people okay?! (: Everywher turned blue in sudden? haha!Again, min and michy. (:Then at the archery.Showing off only. cheh!Then suddenly concentrate. ==Then michy trying to shoot.at Num 1 is elicia's while on the floor's is michy's. Elicia acting pro as usual. =PElicia's result. (:And hello! (:Their butt. (:At the toilet. (:I love this picture. (:Elicia. (:Us all, the so called nerds.. (:I look like shit! =/I wasnt ready, damn it!Min and Xiao Ying. (:Xiao ying and Elicia.I got mandy's hair picture, not the face! =/Xiao Ying, Elicia and Min.Mandy, Min, Xiao Ying and Elicia's. (:Haha! She look like a freak.Jewelry. (:Finally, back to michy's house. (:Cam-whore again. (:Then suddenly drunk? ahhaha! Elicia's the photographer. (:By Elicia.Michy michy michy. (:Taken by Michy. (:And this is michy. (:Kissing the dolphin is the best. (:Acting as usual. ==haha, I dont know wat is this called. (:Ps, I love you.

No comments: