Thursday, July 24, 2008

See our love is stronger than any drug.
Addictive just can't get enough & every time i'm with you I want more.


Hey bloggie, I'm here again to blog! (: So yeah, yesterday was the 4th month anniversary between me and my boy. If we didnt recount, it would have been 11months already. Well, counting of days doesnt show the true meaning of love between a relationship. Its all about how long a relationship lasts instead. I dont know if you are going to understand what am i talking about. But hopefully you get what am i trying to say. I'm sorry... (:


So yeah, nothing happened much yesterday. After school, boyfriend came to school to fetch me home. When I was going to go into the car, a lion was staring at me and a bouquet of roses was lying on the floor because there wasn't enough space anymore. And we didnt go anywhere else besides home. So he stayed at my house for only around an hour then he left for his basketball match. Baby, its okay to me that you leave early for your basketball alright?


But, it is not going to be okay if your heart leave mine in life alright? (: So yeah, there's nothing much to talk about. Just had a sweet, simple and nice anniversary together. But really cant wait untill his birthday arrive because I've been thinking about everything i'm going to get him and what I am going to do. I hope he'll know how to appreciate it. (: I love you baby darling. Thankyou for every single thing you've done for me. I love you just so much.


Besides that, I know we'll have years to come instead of months right? (: Thankyou so so so so so much darling. I appreciate everything you've did and I love you really much. Ohyeah, and thankyou for coming over even time was short today okay? Thanks cheering me up alright? I love you really really much. And please take care alright? Stop worrying me so much about your health. It worries you know? And I cant wait to see you soon already! I love you darling! (:


And yeah, I according to what I heard, there's this girl out there in MY school, insulted my boyfriend. Well, to tell you the truth, its not the looks that count. Its about how much he loves you for your heart and you love him for his too. And that's why i'm lucky, better than a guy loving my for my body, money & big boobs or ass. (: So think carefully before you say anything. I hope you know i'm talking about you alright? I hope i hear no more about this. Thankyou.


END OF POST!


The big and pretty bouquet of roses. (:
Its all mine. (: Well, I was random laaaa. (:Roses are meant to be pretty. (:I'm happy with this roses. (: They are just so pretty. (:I love this picture. (:


Those roses was just too big. (:


I love you baby, No matter what. (:


Welcome to the family, lion. (:


A normalshot of me and lion. (:


Me and the lion. (:


He's kissable.


He's really big and soft. (:


Ps, I love you.

No comments: