I love you more then words can say.
Baby, I really need you just like my heart need a beat. (:
Hey bloggie, I'm here to blog about two people who i love. One is of course my boyfriend and another one, is a girl who's going to turn sixteen in another few hours. Yes, if you have been a good blog reader, you would know who is it. (: She's Michelle Leng Huey! haha! yes yes yes, she's going to be 16 in another few hours and yes, this is the reason i'm here to blog actually. (: A post for her, she's the sweetest girl I've ever met, she keep secrets really well and I love it! haha!
Alright, i'm going to talk about her a little about her past first. (: So I get to know her only last year and it was super funny because she looks like a total NERD at first. haha! And she thinks i'm a total wannabe and a bitch. Well, truth doesnt hurt that much though. Well its just the first few days of school right? (: So, dont judge a person by its cover. So yeah, after a few days, we start talking. Actually compare to last year, we're much closer this year and end of last year. (:
So yeahh, I dont know what to talk about her because there's too many things to talk about her. She's super understanding, she's super nice and friendly, she is really funny sometimes when she's hyper and so so so much more! (: And yeah, there's nothing much I'm going to say anymore. Just wanna say, I love MICHELLE LENG really really much. As what some of my previous posts says, I treat her as if she's my own sister. (: Yeapp, I sayang her very much.
Alright, skip a little to my boyfriend here aite? Yes, I am currently "angry" at him! He's fucking watching dark knight now without ME! How could he! haha! I am so going to make him bring me watch all the movies soon since he's having he's super long holiday and not going to be here to spend my next month's holiday! hmmph! You owe me, BIG TIME! hahaha! but i still love you no matter what. Really, no matter what happens. I love you sayangg! (:
Alright, finally, I wish Michelle Leng have a best day of her life tomorrow and a early birthday here alright? (: I love you michy darling and my boyfriend! (: Mwahhh! I sayang you both loads loads. (: and and and, baby's fetching me home from school tomorrow! Gawsh, I so cant waittt! (: Mwahh!
END OF POST!
Haha, when she still have a braces on. (:
Last day of PMR. (:
School performance. (:
No comments:
Post a Comment