Thursday, July 3, 2008

I want to find a way back into love.
I can't make it through without a way back into love.


Hey bloggie, yeahh.. back. (: So let me see.. Alright, on wednesday of this week, had an opening ceremony in school which was fantastic! Haha! And so, the night before that, went to joyce's house and michelle's house after tuition with michelle at my house. Thankyou to the teacher who was suppose to fetch michelle home and sent us to joyce's house. Thankyouuu! (: So, at joyce's house, at was fun trying on dresses which makes you look so so pretty. haha!


After joyce's house, michy's mom came to fetch me and michy back to michy's house cause she dont really know what to wear YET that night. So went over and choosed some for her then parents came and fetch me home. haha! Alright, so went home and prepare everything then went to sleep. Opening ceremony went great with no errors, worth the practice. (: So yeah, that's it. Nothing much to blog about actually. Yupp, just another fast and boring week with sickness as usual. Damn it la! ishh!


Then today, skipped half day of school. Then went for specialist and had some blow test, results only coming next monday or tuesday if i'm not wrong. After that, went home and rest, of course slept. Skipped dentist appoinment though. =/ So around 4pm when I was sleeping, baby came over and kissed me on my lips when I was sleeping eventhough he gave me a big suprise. heh! thankyou darling. (: And I feel super bad, because I passed my cough to him. Sighh. Not just yet, he didnt even scold me at all! aiyorr, i feel super bad right now.


So at 6pm, went to the clubhouse and have dinner together. haha! escargo there was super nice and cool. haha! After dinner, went home and watched music and the lyrics with the boyfriend. Then baby left and yes, i'm here to blog. Hmmm, I just wish happier things to happen soon la. (: And a goodfriend of mine is going to have a birthday soon, and I have no idea what to buy her. Any suggestion? Tell me some! its a girl and its a very good friend of mine. (:


Alright, this would be it. Nothing much to blog about actually. (: And yeah, please do visit my brother's girlfriend's blog, its already started. Press hereto go and pay a visit. (:


END OF POST!


Taken at joyce's house. (:

michy and joyce. (:

Them again.

and yes, them.

and then us.

and stupid looks.

Random shot taken by michy.

ohmygoodness.
michy. (:
I love her. (:Michy michy. (:Before opening ceremony.Nicer shot. (:Taken by michy. (:haha, angel. (:coolness. ==taken by michy as usual.elicia! :Dagainnn..haha, michelle is just so lifeless. (:I have no idea what i was doing.nice shot. (:
Ps, I love you.

No comments: