Hey bloggie, so on last friday. Brought my camera to school to do some english thingy. So then, since our class teacher is leaving us soon in another 23days. We took picture as memories on that day then. (: We have a few pictures with her which already mean alot to us. Really hope she would stay but sigh, she never wanna stay still. =/ But nevermind, we hope she'll come back to us soon still. heh! Because this class are the BEST! haha! Alright, so stayed back on friday for the english thing which was fun! (:
Went home, start preparing for that night's show with baby darling. We went to watch Beauty And The Beast at KLCC. And i think it was super nice, add up with the best boyfriend in the world, to me, it is totally perfect. (: Met two of the old school friends there and hugged one. haha! Lucky me. And after the show, baby fetched me home. And sadly, stomach was hurting during the movie. It was totally like killing me. Then on the next day, went for the first tuition and skipped the other cause of me not feeling well.
Went back home then rest for the whole day. I dont really have anything to blog about. Just hoping our teacher would stay untill the day we leave. And I will always love my boyfriend. (:
END OF POST!
I smile for the only, him. (:
Elicia! (: School Mates.
Ohyeahh. (:
Super nice. (:
Sweeet. (:
Ps, I love you.
No comments:
Post a Comment