Monday, July 21, 2008

A funny thing about love with you .
Is it aint it perfect, but we always do the best we can.


Hey bloggie, I'm here to blog about michy's birthday celebration on saturday which was normal, simple and nice. (: But i'm sorry michy for leaving earlier and not being able to spend even the last few minutes or hours with you guys alright? But of course, I will always love you still. (: So alright, on saturday after those two tuitions, went to Ou straight away at 3pm and reached there around 3.15pm or something then went to oriels to have a quick lunch before movie at 3.30pm.


So alright, after eating, we're already late for our movie at 3.30pm which is Hell Boy. It was not bad la but i think it is damn stupid though. haha! (: Alright, after the movie, went to Yippee Cup and rest while waiting for the boyfriend to come. Yes, we're both okay already, will blog about it at the next post la. (: haha! alright, then went to have dinner at Sakae Sushi. Then after that, have some hugs from michy and elicia then went home with the boyfriend. (:


So yeah, at home, we talked about it and all. (: Nothing much to blog about actually but michelle was so so pretty. (: ahahaha! Alright, this would be it. I'm going to keep it short aite? (: Well, i'm not going to wish michelle happy birthday yet because it is not here yet, it is on 23rd of july. Alright, I love you michelle leng! (:


END OF POST!

Yes, during tuition. michelle the birthday girl. (:

Michy michy! (:

smileee. (:

Michy, elicia and me!

Elicia.

michyy. (:

Us again. (:

Us? ;D

I know i'm loveable la! ;D

I will always love michy!

Eliciaaa.

3 of us? (:

The guys and girls. (:

Then the, i dunno wat pose. (:all her drinks?(:I love him, really.Elicia my long lost friend actually. (:Ps, I love you.

No comments: