I don't wanna give up on our fate.
And i dont wanna think that it's too late...
Hey bloggie, I'm here to post up all the pictures on sunday night which is also the day we have to celebrate ms.catherine's farewell because she's leaving on tuesday already. Whatthehell right? I knowww! =/ So yeah, on sunday, I was rotting for the whole day so I ate a lot in the afternoon which made me regret because on that night, it was steamboat buffet. So yeah, at 6.30pm, I start getting ready and all that and that smart ass Elicia called around 7.15pm saying that everyone is going to start to eat without you ad, I was like WTF? So yeah, i rushed there.
So when I reach there, everyone is not there yet! Wat the hell la, I cant believe her words anymore. haha! so yeah, went there and wait for michelle and claire to come, then yeap, start eatingg! hahaha! It was not bad laa. (: So yeah, thanks to daniel helping us eating up everything so we wont kena fine. ahhaa! After that, went to Swensens to buy a cake and eat and also this is when the war begins! haha! so we all took pictures and all that la. I dont know how to blog la! So, i left at around 10.30pm and my brother was super nice. haha! Thanks to him too. (:
Alright, last night, there was only 7people there which is Ms. Catherine, Me, Michelle, Elicia, Claire, Daniel, and Kelvin. yeap, this is all of it. Nothing to blog much about now, So why not let the pictures say something aite? Ms.Catherine, we hope you have a fun night with us yesterday and we would really miss you! (:
END OF POST!
The first picture. (:
Michyy. (:
Claire and Elicia.
Spicy?
Random shot! ;D
Michy.
Claire and Elicia.
Ms. Catherine, claire & elicia.
The only two guys.
Michy sure was hungry!
P-E-R-A-S-A-N!
want more? (:
Lala-nyaaa..
OMG! ;D
Yes, I have nothing to say.
This was super stupid.
Kelvin & daniel
Elicia and me
I love her. (:
Michyy! (:
I dont have to name who ad rite? (:
one last time, Ms.Catherine, Claire & Elicia.
them again. (:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
Mwahhh! (:
Claire and eliciaa. (:
Her stupidity.
Twin sisters? :D
She didnt know what will happen. (:
I look fat. =/
guys, guys....
sleepy already?
how scary is it?!
everyone, smilee! (:
3 of us.
6 of us.
finally. (:
Swensens have big menu! (:
girls, girls, girls.
haha, smile laaa. smile more. (:
Claire. (:
I dunno why, guys only have this kind of shot.
daniel.
Kelvin, ms.catherine and elicia.
Claire.
Elicia.
invisible cup? :D
yeap, they're sharing it. (:
Haha, you can drink all you want. (:
and eat all you want. (:
ice-creams! :D
girls. (:
again. (:
The cake!
Everyonee! (:
She look worried.
adorable? (:
again.
it was hard, okay?!
BLOWWWWWW!
WAR BEGIN! (:
poor thing. haha!
clean also useless laa.
They are super hungry!
Shots shots shots. (:
complaining to her darling!
Taken by michy. (:
Ps, I love you.
No comments:
Post a Comment