I know I’ll see you again I’m sure.
One more night one more day one more smile on your face.
Hey bloggie, I'm here again to blog! (: heh! Let me see where to start.. Hmm, lets start on wednesday which is when my baby came to pick me up from school. Yes, I couldnt stop looking out to the window at the street while it comes to end of the day in school. Heh! He made my heart beats faster whenever I know i'm going to see him soon. I just couldnt concentrate in class anymore when this feeling comes. So yeah, bell rang, ran down towards the car and went into the car and of course, gave baby a BIG HUG! Then on the way home...
While on the way home, he suddenly told me that there's something to tell me. So i went worried. I thought something between us happened. So I was shocked but i did listen to what he said. He asked me to close my eyes. Then I hear noises coming from the bag and water dripping on my leg. Which made me felt weird. Then when i open my eyes, a bonquet of roses is infront of me. I have seriously nothing to say. But seriously, for no reasons and not like its any special day, he just gave me roses again since valentines day. It was really sweet. Seriously. (:
So went home and had talks as usual. Watched some movies together then I went to get ready for dinner. Went to one world hotel for their japanese restaurant. Had real much fun there. Ordered quite a lot for two till the waitress ask if we're sure about it. And ate till we wanna die cause too much. HEH! So after dinner, baby fetched me home and watched another movie if i'm not wrong till baby left. Seriously, whenever it comes untill the end of the day, its the time when it is the hardest. Because you'll never know when will you be able to see the one you love.
On the next day which is on thursday, had plans again. HEH! baby fetched me from school again! Which is the same feeling la. heehee! even though we've just seen each other the day before but aiyorr! really hard to control the feelings la kayyy? Hmm, fetched me home and i cooked for the first time for him and watched bachelor party 2 if i'm not wrong. Ohyeahh, the continuous of the movie the day before because he didnt finish watching it. Then after the movie, baby left because he have basketball training at nigh. Sad right?
Then on friday which is yesterday, baby came over again in the afternoon around 3.15pm. heh! really happy that i can see him three times per week! Hmm, so yeahh, came over watched movie then went out for dinner and Friday's at OU. Then after dinner, went over to to buy some Green tea ice-cream. Really yummyy! After buying, then went home and watch Jumper. Oh yeahh, talking about jumper made me feel dumb because i was asking my second brother wat is the story about. Then he said its about people went for bungee jumping. Some died too!
Wtf la i tell you. When i watch the movie, i straight away went ==" Stupidd! then i went and screw my second brother up. He laughed his ass off when he saw me actually believed him. Gawsh, i feel really dumb! That movie was not bad. So today, skipped school. Went for three tuitions in a row which makes me SICK! seriously, its hard to have tuitions during saturday. Especially when you have to count the time real accurate or you'll be late for everything! Real busy woman today! heh! alright, this would be my post. Hopefully i'll be able to see my boyfriend tomorrow. This would be it!
END OF POST!
Ps, I love you.
No comments:
Post a Comment