Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Cause my world revovels around you.
Tell Me How im supposed to breathe with no air...


Hey bloggie, this ain't any special post. Just feel like blogging. so yeah. (: So yesterday, baby picked me up from school right after my school then we went for lunch together at this vegeterian shop which i introduced and haha! He likes it except for the rojak. I have no idea why. but i liked it so much. heh! after that, baby came over my house and we talked till he left. I love you baby. And everything that i've said yesterday is true okay? I mean evey word, every sentence that I said to you alright?


And so today, went to school as usual but my eye is hurting me a lot which i have no idea why. Then after breakfast, had really bad stomach pain. Had my medicine then slept in class till ekonomi when I woke up with my both legs numb and my left hand numb too. LOL. Its real stupid. And hmm... after everything when it comes to Moral. Teacher went bla bla bla bla bla again till I feel like sleeping as usual. And stayed back for girl guide's for once actually. Proud of myself. Then Michelle came over my house for tuition then she ciao after that. =="


So yeah, this is my post for this. I'm just seriously bored and because i have a few pictures, so i feel like posting it up. Heh! My boyfriend is going to fetch my from school again. Jealous ain't you. LOL! alright, this would be it!


END OF POST!


michelle have the body. (:

She always wanna sleep =="

michelle leng. (:

No comments: