I can feel the love we share together.
No matter what happens I'll still love you. (:
Hey bloggie, it has been a long time not blogging cause I've no time to come online at all. So let me see.. On thursday, I argued with baby darling because I wanted to go Zouk on friday night with Kapoh they all or maybe going out with Tai yuin but end up nothing. I didnt go any because I have family dinner. And I dont wanna piss baby off. On that night, went out yum cha with Travis wong, Seh zun, Ka poh and Nen Lin. (: Then argued again with baby then went home around 11pm because it was raining and yeah. Btw, thanks for cheering me up people.
So on last friday, my brother's friend came back from Shanghai and came over my house to stay over till 18th of march. So yeahh, on that night, baby came over for dinner with my family. We was waiting for her to reach KL, that's why we went for our dinner only around 8pm. And I had angpow still eventhough Chinese New Year is over. heh! So yeah, the whole family and baby went for steamboat around Taman Mayang till late night. Then baby fetched me home and yeahh, he had some snacks from Shanghai? haahaa! (:
On the next day, which is Malaysia's election. Everyone is busy going for votings. Even tuition is canceled because teacher went to Melaka for voting. So, I went out with my parents for voting but of course, i didnt vote cause i havent reach the age limit. After that, went out for breakfast then went around here and there till I have bad headache then went home for tuition. Then stayed at home for the whole day and ordered Nando's! haaha! Okay, now i'm addicted to nando's. Oops? heh! (:
Sunday which is yesterday and which everyone said it might be dangerous but my family was quite brave I can say. So we went out to near The Mines to eat. And its really nice. Baby was suppose to come but he couldnt. How could he! And then went home and rest. Everyone slept like a pig till around 4pm. Everyone woke up and start preparing for BBQ at night. (: So yeahh, Shannon who's the one back from Shanghai, went to buy the food while me and my brother help out setting up the stuff. (:
Ohya, and baby came over running away from his mom. haahaa! Baby stayed for a while but couldnt join us for this party. So yeahh, then he went for his basketball training while I had fun with my family and brother's friends. And this world is small. My brother's friends is my baby's brother's friends. haahaa! coool-ness! (: So yeahh, and we even had songs playing while partying, Coooler! haahaa! ate this and that while my brother is the one helping all of us to cook. I didnt cook at all because I know it'll turn out black in the end. heh! that's it!
Today, suppose to go out with Seh Zun, Travis wong and Nen Lin to meet up Ka Poh and Shih Xuan at OU. But thankyou to my parents. Not letting me out. Goddamnit! what kind of holiday is this!? Fuck it la! and I argued with baby. Again. Yes, I know. This is why Zun wanted to bring me out to cheer me up. But thanks to my parents. Fuckk.. Tomorrow, i'm gonna have tuition in the afternoon and at night, will be going over to baby's house to have dinner with his mom and gonna go out and watch some thingy. Forgotten ad. So yeahh, this would be it.
And i'm fucking piss at my brother. I fucking hate him. He's an jackass. Worse asshole, worst bastard. I fcuking hate him. So yeah, thing ended. He still wants to talk about it untill he's damn happy. So this happened during dinner. And i was eating a little. Untill i cant take it anymore. So I throw my spoon and all then went up and slam the door. While on the way up, they ask me back to eat. So i shouted with the loudest shouting NO! so yeah, result, i havent eat for the whole day. Let me die with hunger. Let me kill myself. Thankyou so much for letting me DIE!
Ohyeahh! do you all know that Natasha Lim is BACK from US?! omfgg, I'm so gonna go out with her even if my parents said no. I mean, I dont get to see her often know? And i've only meet her once. And I coudnt even see her on the last day when she leave last year. OMFG! I'm going to come see you Natashaaaa! Will see you sooooooon! (:
END OF POST!
the roses that've died =/
Yes, i know i look different.
my fattie. (:
reflection. (:
my presiee from baby. (:
if only you was here with me.
smile like there's no tomorrow.
I want to cut my hair like this! (:
Ps, I love you.
No comments:
Post a Comment