&& your sweetness is back again.
I cant believe you really did this! =O
Hey bloggiee. i'm actually here just to blog about something i just got ;D something from my ex who's also my goodfriend now! yupp.. He came all the way from bangsar just to pass me this. There suppose to be two things but he forgotten the other one because the main thing he have to pass me is the Ice-Cream he make just for me ;D and its the ice-cream i like and wanted and i have been bugging him for a long time just for that ice-cream! ;D
Let me say, this ex of mine is actually the cause of me having this blog last time. I wanted to shut it down when he dump me on that fcuking day but because this blog have meant so much to me and how hard-working I am for keeping this blog alive. This is why, this blog is still here. (: I dont know why am i blogging now. Maybe cause i'm bored or is it the cause of that Ice-Cream. So let me say, this Ice-Cream is really nice. People who wants it, ask from me. I'll tell him for you! you people know i'm good in eating, so no worries about it tasting like shit or not because right now, i still want it more! ;D
Alright, school is starting tomorrow and I have to clear all those books. From form one to form three ;D I know bunch of people have burnt it right after PMR is over but I didnt give a damn about it. It became dusty I think. haha! ;D and now, i have to say bye bye to those books that i've wrote on, read, and also cursed about. haha! books gave me nice memories actually because when the class is getting boring. the first thing i'll do is write around how boring it is! and now, this new year, no more playing a fool. Its time to get serious with and in everything! (:
note:
Say GOODBYE to the OLD me
and say HELLO to the NEW me.
Nothing to be fear of anymore.
done by my sushi boy. thankyou eventhough it melted a little! cant blame ;D
bye bye to books that I've read before because the new ones are coming in.
No comments:
Post a Comment