Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Unlucky me, I got tagged by Yang Kin.
&& i have to think and do it while i'm sick.


5 things found in my bag:
1) purse
2) eyeliner
3) lip gloss
4) concealer
5) house key

5 things found in my purse
1) cards
2) money
3) coins
4) picture
5) contact numbers

5 favourite things in my room:
1) my walk in closet
2) my bed
3) my closet
4) my mirrors
5) my shades

5 things I always wanted to do:
1) get to go out and come back anytime i want
2) go overseas with my friends
3) go out with my darlings
4) end friendship with bitches and bastards.
5) buy anything i want!

5 things I am currently into:
1) Steven Gerarrd!
2) Driving!
3) Cars!
4) Shopping!
5) Eating!

I tag ;
su wei
Ka Poh
Tai yuin
Shih Xuan
Travis Tan

No comments: