Tag #1
Seven things to be done before my death.
1) Give my baby one last hug before i go (:
2) Have the biggest and best party with all my friends!
3) Have a dinner with my family, a NICE one beside the beach ;D
4) A note to everyone who's been here for me everytime (:
5) Have a whole day to truly see my love ;D
6) Have a salmon dinner!!!! lol =="
7) have a hug and kisses from everyone!
Seven things I will NOT do even if it kills me.
1) Taking drugs
2) Make someone into jail.
3) Commit a crime.
4) Cut my hair bald
5) Run naked.
6) Go to some hotel with an unknown guy =='
7) Betray my friends (:
Seven things I do when I'm away from the public.
1) Sing.
2) Ask myself questions.
3) Talk to myself.
4) Bath ? ;D
5) Camwhore.
6) Stare at myself in the mirror ;D
7) Sleeeeep!
Seven fav sentences/quotes.
1) Words can never describe my love for you.
2) A public display of affection.
3) I love you just the way you are.
4) I love you more than how you you love me
5) I need you like a heart needs a beat.
6) Smile is the second thing i could do with my lips.
7) Hug you tight and never let you go.
Seven favourite songs from all time.
1) Do it well - Jennifer Lopez
2) Whine it up - Kat deluna feat elephant man.
3) Give it to you - Sean Paul.
4) In consolable - Backstreet boys.
5) Shadow of the day - Linkin Park.
6) Apologize - Timbaland
7) Tattoo - Jordin Sparks
Seven things I'll make you wish you didn't do if you did.
1) Smoke.
2) Slapped someone.
3) Not studying for trials =="
4) Hurting my love ;D
5) Lie to my parents.
6) Never been together with one of my ex. [from my darl ==" ]
7) And wasted money on something i shouldnt.
Seven people to tag.
1) Tai yuin
2) Ka poh
3) Travis
4) Eltjse
5) Jongie
6) Ben
7) Suk Munn
Tag#2
LIST OUT THE TOP 5 PRESENTS YOU WISH FOR:
1) IPOD MACBOOK! ;D
2) Nissan Fairlady 350z.
3) A new phone.
4) A surprise party (:
5) More chances of going out (:
The person who tag-ged you is :
Chin lee
5 Impressions of Him/Her :
1) HOT HOT HOT!
2) Pretty ;D
3) Friendly
4) Funnyy!
5) Smarttt ;D
Most Memorable things he/she has done for you :
Ermm... I dont know yet. ;D
The most memorable words he/she said to you :
I miss you darling! =="
If he/she becomes your lover, you will :
Of course i'll love her and treat her real goood! ;D
If he/she becomes your enemy, the reason will be :
It will never happen ;D
Pass the quiz to 10 people that you wish to know how they feel about you :
1) Tan U-Peng
2) Tai Yuin
3) Travis Tan Teik King
4) Lee Ka Poh
5) Loo Suk Munn
6) Choong Su Wei
7) Jason Tye Ing Han
8) Eltjse May Woo Wei Shan
9) Liew Kit
10) Lim Chin Lee
1. Who is no.7 (Jason Tye) having relationship with?
I dont think he have a relationship with someone now.
2. Who is no.9 (Liew Kit) having relationship with ?
HAHAHA! My bestest best friend Eltjse May Woo!
3. If no.9 (Liew Kit) and no.10 (Chin Lee) are together, will it be a good thing ?
Haha! no! liew kit belong to someone already ;D
4. What about no.10 (Lim Chin Lee) and no.5 (Suk Munn) ?
They aint no LESBOS! ;D
5. What is no.3 (Travis Tan) studying ?
Taman Sea!
6. When is the last time you chatted with no.6 (Su wei) ?
This morning! came to me with her blog link =="
-
7. Does no.4 (Lee Ka poh) work ?
Suppose to be Bakerzin. Now i dunno =="
8. Does no.8 (Eltjse May Woo) has any cousin in his/her own school?
i'm sure not. But her bro and sis is. ;D
-
9. Will you woo no.8 (Eltjse May Woo) ?
I'M SURE I WILL! ;D
10. How about no.5 (Suk Munn) ?
Of course i will too! she's my cute chick! ;D
11. Does no.2 (Tai Yuin) have any siblings?
Yupp, A big brother! ;D
12. How did you get to know about no.3 (Travis) and no.4 (Ka Poh) ?
Travis Tan, through jason kok ==" Long time ago!
We're NEIGHBOURS BEFORE! ;D
13. Where does no.1 (U-Peng) live at ?
Seputeh Heights! ;D
14. How did you get to know no.2 (Tai Yuin) ?
From the same secondary school! KDU! ;D
15. Is no.5 (Suk Munn) the sexiest person in the world ?
SHE DEFINATELY IS! ;D
Thursday, November 29, 2007
I got tagged by LIM CHIN LEE!
and its, omfg.. soo much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment