Darling, Happy 3months Anniversary!
Thanks for all the happiness (:
Thanks for all the happiness (:
Hey dear bloggiee. I'm currently very very very happy (: whyy? cause i'm with my dearest darling already for 3months! ;D yess.. to me, it is considered as a very long relationship. Those ups and downs we've gone through together with my darling really worth a lot. I love you darling. you mean a lot to me. And this few weeks have been real hard for me. but i have to tolerate because you're sick and you have basketball matches. I cant blame you for doing something you like right? (: because its you not me. I cant stop you from doing things you like you know? I just want you to know that no matter how busy you are and how less we talk a day, I, Ng Min Hui will still love you just as much as how much you do to me darling (:
Baby, I havent seen you for almost a week. I never know that it would hurt so much. Baby, I miss you so much that i cant even feel the pain anymore. Please tell me you'll come to me soon darling. I really do miss you. So much that it had made me cried. Darling, you're the best boyfriend i ever had. None of them have ever appreciated me so much like the way you do to me. Maybe some did appreciate la. haha! Dont talk about it. Baby, i never know that i'll be so loyal to you and so crazy over you untill now, i realized i am. hehe! darling, I miss you and I love you. If words could describe my love for you, it'll be the thickest book on earth (: hehe! && even if my parents know that we're together, i will still not give a them because NOTHING can ever break us apart. you're my love, my life, my darling, my baby, my boyfriend and my everything!
Tan U-Peng, I love you fcuking much. Please dont ever leave my baby because i will never wanna lose someone as perfect as you (: I dont care what other people think about us. As long as i love you just the way you love me, I'm already happy enough. And you dont have to do anything just to make me happy because having a chance to be with you already made me happy (: I love you baby darling, I love you so much that I've completely lose my mind. and if I ever lose you, I think there's already no point living in this life anymore darling! hehe! and i'm so sorry for making you piss or sad sometimes, i'm really sorry darling. but please remmember that i love you alright darling? This would be my post dedicated to you baby! (: I hope you'll like it! I love you just the way you are my love! mwah, happy three months anniversary! I love you!

Version of darling in south park ;D
Hamsterrrrr ;D
keep me safe hunn (:
No comments:
Post a Comment