PMR IS TOTALLY OVER!
This is when the freedom comes.
Hey dear bloggie, i'm totally FREE now! free from the books, free from the talks and of course, free from the total studies! Ohyeahh! ;D alright, let me talked about yesterday. I am not suppose to go out, but i didnt care, i packed my bag and followed the schedule and everything went smooth. thank god for helping me so much. I LOVE YOU! Yesterday morning, i threw my bag on the floor and my mom asked where am i going, then i said going out. then she said since when i said you can go, then i said i say myself. haha! then i kept saying larh. PMR is gonna be over and stuff. everyone will be OUT! why cant I! then yeah, end up can go with a little of arguement. Went to school with a smile on my face cause i know its gonna be a great day. at 8am, stepped into the examination hall and ready for the last war with the paper, and waiting the time to past.
After the last paper of PMR which is geografi around 9.30am, i stepped out from the examination hall and shouted YAY! quite loud though, i think the whole world knows that its over by now. ahhaa! ;D and teacher scolded, not as in scolded way larh, saying min, sshhh! ahaha! I cant help it when i'm too happy right? Then i was passing by form one, poor thing my little pet brother that is stucked in school asking me to bring him along. haha! too bad larh little one ;D Then went back to class when we thought we can FLYY out from the school! ;D but had a little talk before that, so yeah. They were talking about what will happen next week. ohya did i mention? I have holiday on next monday and tuesday! I believe others dont! haha! not sure larh. maybe got also. but i dunno! ;D ohkay, after the stupid talks and greets of happy holidays, me and michelle flyy to her mom's car and getting ready for the fun to begin. which i believe it's gonna be a great day! hehe!
In the car, her mom ROCKS! ;D I haver never see any mom which is so cool besides some. Then before that, we went to buy breakfast first which is roti canai, quite funny cause her mom was concern if the fella who's gonna make the roti canai is wearing a ring or not cause according to chinese or other cultures. but we shouldnt be concern, because if it is really dirty, i believe they dont even wanna wear it right? ;D but accidents happens larh. cant help it if it really did right? ;D ohkay after that, went back to michelle's house. OHMYGOD! i love her room, its so comfortable and cozy ;D cause her room was PINK! and its really those smooth pink. damn freaking comfortable. i swear i can sleep without waking at all! hehe! after putting our bags down, went down for breakfast, i met her mom and dad which is a really cool family. ohya before that, i met her grandmother, i called her aunty, then michelle's mom said call grandmother, then i said dont want larh, dont make ppl feel so old. HAHA! but seriously, dont make them sad cause they know they're old ad marhh ;D Ain't i so nice? heehee! thenn yeah, her dad ROCKS too! i like this type of family, happy, and cozy and always sticked together and share problems and no matter what is it.
After eating, went back to her room and bath and everything. Then getting ready for One utama! yes, i believe that there's gonna be a lot of people there, not just there, people goes other places too like curve! ;D ohkay, thenn, michelle was so funny, late ad still wanna put manicure, smarty girl! ;D thenn her maid and mom actually said that me and michelle are like twins! haha! something like we look alike larh which i think a bit larh ;D the fashion! hehhee! thenn.. her mom fetched her mom's friend and we ciao to ou! here we come! when elicia was already waiting for us there and i believe she's cursing us so much! haha! SORRY elicia! When we reached there, we asked elicia to find us at MacD where there's bunch of guys kept staring at me and michelle, gawsh! i really hate it when people kept on staring, its like never see normal human being before arhh! .... hehe! ohkay, then we went to buy reload at guardian, i'm still running out of credit, so gonna buy later ;D
When elicia came, we went walking around and felt so bored and was feeling so hungry, then we went to eat at A&W. before choosing, we was walking around there, and there's this four girls in a shop stared at me with those bitchy looks so i stare back at them with a stare which is i'm so much better than you. haha! i met so MANY people! ;D but something great among all was, I met ELTJSE and LIEW KIT who's my bestest bestest best friends! ;D and of course, i met rachel, ainaa, jean-ni, the rembrants, yun xin they all! mostly KDU people! ;D and some old friends from tuition. ohya who's name is PAMELA! who became so so so so so HOT! ;D you're such a hottie! ;D and i'm so jealous! ohkay, then some stuff had pissed me really off. fuck it larh! what a guy mann! And michelle, thank god i didnt let you go when we're at sushi king. talking about that, that's when elicia is gonna leave. sorry that i didnt really hanged out with you guys. soo soo sorry.
When hunn came! ;D I'm so sorry that i told you i was at new wing because i was there before you came, but when you're there, i'm already at old wing cause we need to follow elicia back before anything happened to her, so sorry my baby! ;D ohkay, we went and ate sushi king, me, michelle, eltjse, liew kit and baby! ;D I believe eltjse, liew kit and hunn was hungry! haha! cute larh you all! and loads of things you need to say thanks to me eltjse and liew kit! *wink wink* hehe! I love my boyfriend the most in this whole wide world! he's the best boyfriend and no one can ever be better than him because he's already totally perfect to me! ;D I love you so much my love one! then time reached when eltjse and liew kit have to go when we're at MPH, gave tjsee the best hug of all and the meanest bye to kit ;D
then me and michelle walked a while and ate baskin robbins while telling my hunn that there's low fat! haha! so sorry larh hunn, its fun to joke sometimes, i dont give a damn how FAT you are ohkay?! ;D i'll still love you. then time reaches when michelle have to go home, before that my mom called and ask what am i doing and i told him that i'm gonna have a dinner outside with my hunn before i go back. and she said better be fast. i'm so sorry mummy that i went and watch movie but i did went home at the right time! ;D before that, i followed michelle to her mom at jusco around the baby department and my legs and foot hurts like fuck. untill now also not feeling that well. stupid foot! hehe! took my bag and everything, gave michelle one last hug and bye and thanks to her mom a lot! ;D then went back to hunn.
When i'm with hunn, when the lovely time started ;D thanks a lot to his security at first for taking my bag to the car! THANKYOU UNCLE! ohkay, this is really weird, but still thank a lot larh ;D thenn... went and watch movie called "you're now pronounced chuck and larry!" yes! haha! if i know that movie came out at FIRST! i should have went earlier. hehe! sorry hunn! i wasnt in a watching mood marhh! ;D but regret regret! we did not finish the whole movie cause my mom called and said why am i in a movie when i am suppose to go home before late! so half way of the FUNNAY MOVIE, went for dinner with darling, great one i can say. finally we can eat together without anyone kacau. and i ate very very very sloww... stupid food. so much for wat! i'm not a cow larh! =.=" thenn, when we're paying the bill, benedict and wei lun came in, i was damn blur yesterday, i didnt even see them coming in. damn it! what happened to me! benn, you look really cute in specs! ;D really really cute larh! i mean it!
and then after paying, went out from fridays, met wei lun, benn, shih xuan, ka poh, hwee ling and of course my ex there? tsk tsk, he did looked at me and of course, i look back larh. not in those normal look only marh! ;D then stupid boyfriend made my best friend ka poh angry, so scolded him a bit lorh. YOU BETTER DONT DO IT AGAIN! I WARN YOU! Thenn baby fetched me home. gave him something special in a box! hehe! its a really cute box, i love it! ;D thenn yeah. time is coming to an end when we have to leave each other and go back home. if only time with you will never end, i'll be the happiest girl on earth! ;D I want you to know that, i really love you and i will never wanna leave you at all! all those promises and things i've said will always be promised not not breaked. I Love you, i really do. everything single word that i've whisper and said to you is from the bottom of my heart. i love you so much! Everything went so smooth yesterday. i really loved it, its the best time together with only two of us. and my baby boy had slimed down! seriously mann, you should see how he look like before! hehe! i love you so much my love, hearbeat, sexy, cutie, fattie, and everything! ;D
Finally, i had a freaking great night yesterday. met a lot of old friends and everyone! I'm so glad and happy! ;D I love you all and i love everything that have happened yesterday. no regrets, but i wanna say sorry to michelle and elicia for not really hanged out with you two. I am so so sorry! I'll pay back soon! no worries! and i wanna say, i'll always be there for you my bestest bestest best friend who is eltjse may woo wei shan and liew kit. no matter what is it. just tell me and talk to me if you want to if you think i can make you feel better ;D this is it! I love you my hunn, my bestest bestest best friends, 6 best friends and of course my friends! ;D
NOTES;
to claire ; Get well soon and we'll go party all night long.
to elicia ; I'm still so sorry for what i've done. so sorry =/
to henna ; I'll see you and hang out with you soon! I cant wait!
to mandy ; we'll go out really really soon! and it'll be the first time out!
to michelle ; We must have a better time together still i'm sorry.
to eltjse ; I Love you so much and we'll see each other soon! ;D
to liew kit ; You better take care of her before i whack you up! ;D
to my old friends that i've met ; I'm glad to see you all!
to those bitches that stared at me ; Fuck off from my face! ;D
to those that i haven went out with yet ; I must see you all soon! ;D
to my love one ; I love you so much and i'll never wanna leave you. I promise.
The three posers ;D



michy, min, elicia..jpg)
michelle, elicia and min ;D
elicia and michelle was editing pictures ;D
Michelle leng huey ;D
Taken by michelle leng huey ;D
michy ; elicia ; min
foooooooooooooooood ;D
michelle and min hui ;D
Do you think i suite with a hairband? ;D
I love you michelle ;D
Liew kit and min = bestiess! ;D
BFFL, I promise ;D
I love you my love ;D
he's all mine! ;D
Ps, I love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment