I love you TAN U-Peng!
I will never wanna leave you.
I really do, everything we've been through, i appreciate it.
I really hope we'll last & I hope, nothing can ever break us apart.
Things wont go smoothly as we want it to be,
but together baby, it will go smooth. ;D
No matter what happens, I will always be there for you.
No matter where you go, No matter when ;
My heart will always be there with you.
I will never let you go through all the pain cause its unfair!
We will go through all of this together alright?
Everytime when i'm out with you, i'm craving more love.
As days pass, i love you more and more. Just like you do to me.
I want you to know that i love you and i'll never leave you.
Minute by minute you are the world to me.
This is why I love you so much.
No comments:
Post a Comment