Friday, October 19, 2007

Lets Party Like A ROCKSTAR!
Rock this house down tonight ;D



Hey dear bloggie, Before anything, i wanna say HAPPYBIRTHDAY girlfriend! ;D who is my girl, SU WEI! ;D You're fifteen now! Have a great day and I love you girl! ;D And let me describe a little bit about her, she's nice, friendly, hot, pretty, cute and everything! ;D she's a funny girl and we have the same attitude and fashion sense! ;D such an coincidence huh? ;D but its a great thing alright?!


The birthday girl! ;D



And besides that, I'm gonna be having a PARTY later. Its just a small one with people I just know this year and yeahh! They are all PEOPLE I just known this year ==" This people are,


MICHELLE ; The one who helps me in parties & going out! ;D
CLAIRE ; She is always there for me when I needed a talk! ;D
HENNA ; The one who helps me in studies when i'm BLUR! ;D
ELICIA ; The one who cheerups the atmosphere of a place! ;D
EDGAR ; My lovely little pet brother that I LOVE! ;D
YAO JOE ; My so called BM teacher who helped me! ;D
LILIAN ; Just known her, and she's my WIFE! ;D
CALVIN ; Invited him cause edgar wants him to come =="
HUI HERN ; My cousin brother who rocks and roll. *I think*
HUI EN ; My cousin sister that i always bully =="



&& I dont know who else. haha! we'll know by tonight aite? ;D

Yeahh, this is it. I'll update my blog maybe tonight or maybe tomorrow morning. and CLAIRE, ELICIA and HENNA is sleeping over. YEAHH! ;D Lets rock this house down mann! I hope this time would be so much better than the one i had last time. The one i had last time was a complete disaster. I believe This would be better? ;D And Today is gonna be my first day to meet my wife. Yes, I know its very funny. how can she be my wife when i haven't even meet her yet? But we've been always talking and we found out we get along! ;D that's why? She's my wife and i dont care who is it that bullies her, i'm gonna sound you. So back off! I only allow caring people to take care of her. Not bastards! ;D I love you wife! heehee!



And besides them all, baby is gonna come! yay! ;D My parents love him kay? but luckily they doesnt know he's mine! hahah! I cant waittt! And tonight's food is so much more better than the last one i had. because i've bought all this in a shop where they only specialize this ;D Everyone, MUST EAT KAY?! ahaha! And we should play some game which we will think about it later kay? ;D claire, henna and elicia, Lets play some game before we sleep. AND! i need WASABI! ==" i wanna bully people tonight laa! damnn.. waitt.. i think i have! hhahaha! okay, enough of crapping here. I got to go soon to help my maid out with those nice FOOD! You people are lucky because the CHEF is gonne cook tonight! ;D I love you baby, My bestest best friends, My six bestiess, MY friends and everyone! of course not bitches and bastards that i hate laaa! *hugs and kisses*



Ps, I love you! ;D

No comments: