Happy Birthday To You!
To my beloved daddy ;D
Let me start my day today before wishing anyone else yet! ;D So this morning, my mom woke me up and ask me to get ready for work. And i was feeling like a total pig. And seriously, i was damn lazy to wake up for work. So i end up telling my mom that i dont wanna go. And i continue to sleep untill it was 11am ;D and i'm so sorry for last night baby. I dont mean that i was really feeling sleepy. and I am not giving reasons for no talking to you okay?! grr! kayyy ;D When i woke up, there's a few miss calls from baby and four msgs from baby. and yeah. i fall asleep last night and without sending him a goodnight message. how STUPID! godd, sometimes i really hate myself. so i replied him asap once i saw that message. and he called me and told me how worried he was. I'm so sorry baby. I really dont mean to do that.
After that phone call, I went to get ready for breakfast ;D yess, i'm a total pig! cant blame me for that right? ;D And guess whatt!? i had donuts for breakfast. not normal donuts. but some famous donuts which taste freaking nice! I ate two and left another two for dinner. Hmm. i wodner if its still there before anyone ate it! haahaa! while eating, i was with my cute little dog. and stupid dog =.=" snatch my donut! haha! nvmm.. kayy.. and i've watch tv for the whole entire day without doing anything else but watch and rott. was a boring day today and missing baby so so much! ;D okayy.. and when i'm bored of watching tv, i went to my room and rest. then called baby for a while ;D
After talking to my beloved one, my mom called and say. do you know today is daddy's birthday!? i'm like WAT THE FUCK?! And yes, what a useless daughter right? yess, i know! i feel so bad! Then i wake up from the bed and get ready. called my two brothers to come back from work quick and go out to buy daddy's present. and end up, both of them is not coming home early. i'm like omg omg omg! There's no cake, There's no present and No one is coming back early to celebrate! OHMYGOD! That's so sad!!! SO yeahh.. i'm still stressing out what to do. i dont even dare to see my dad now. fuck it mann. its just sooo badd! i feel so useless! my godd! i just wanna say, happy birthday daddy! I'll get your present asap when brother or someone is back home! okay.. this would be today's post. I must remmember for now onwards mann! I love you daddy! ;D
Happy birthday to you ;
Happy birthday to you ;
Happy birthday to daddy ;
Happy birthday to you! ;D
I've sang my song here, and i am going to sing it to daddy later. godd. its so scary mann ;D okay. this would be it ;D I love you daddy, my baby, my bestest best friends, my six bestiess and everyone! besides those bitches or bastards i hate! =P I love you guys so much! mwahh! *hugs and kisses*
i love my desktop ;D
this was what i was talking about ;D
suppose to be one dozen =/
Its just so nice ;D
I love my doggie! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment