Friday, June 8, 2007

A new day ; a new life.

Morning my dear blog. It’s a new day for me and a new life for me. I’ve already get over him. But I still miss the pass with him. Things I’ve done with him were the best among all my relationship. But those tears I cried for him don’t worth it at all. Since its already the past, why should I think about it still right? My first blog for this new day. So last night, I wake up from bed and came online again around 12am because ka poh was bored and I don’t have much credit left. And talking about today. Happy birthday tan kai young!! It’s your 19th birthday! Too bad I can’t be there to celebrate it with you. But I swear when you’re back, we’ll celebrate it together alright? We’re going to go out like almost everyday when you’re back! I can’t wait!! God... I miss you, do you miss me? Hehe. Thanks everyone who is there to comfort me yesterday. Puffie fish loves doinkie; doinkie loves puffie fish. Loads load loads yeah? I love my doinkie. Heehee. Thanks huan kind for caring me everyday when time and days pass. I love you huan kind!! Bestiesss for life I swear. I can’t wait till pmr is over, so that we can go out again together. The past have passed, new day have come. Life goes on as usual and don’t give a fuck about the sad and torture past. Not much people know that I’ve breakup so yeah, of course I won’t tell it to the whole world. But I just hope they won’t mention about like why and crap? I seriously fucking hate it. Sorry. So yeah, its just a new day for me. I’ve got stronger after being hurt. I’m back to life again comparing to yesterday. So yeah, nothing else to blog about anymore. So long, have a nice day, I love you all my dear friends, *hugs*


ps, after the sun rise again ; its a new day.

No comments: