Friday, January 2, 2009

Life without him isnt life at all.
I swear I knew, I`m gonna love you forever. (:

Hey bloggie, am here to update again. (: Not gonna update the next few days cause I'm going to be busy with the family because my cousin sister is getting married and its divided into a few days. The worst thing that is going to happen to me is that, I wont be able to see him this few days. Sighh. And the title above was given from him but I changed a little because it sounded really perasan but sweet though. haha. (:


On Monday, went out with my family, cousins and aunty to Sunway Pyramid for a little shopping. Then darling joined in a little later. Some things happened but it still turned out well in the end. To think back, I was seriously too much. Sigh. So baby had dinner with me, my parents, cousin and aunties. After dinner, baby fetched me and Alicia back home. Memories seriosuly is the best present for me and him because we dont get to see each other oftenly.


Then on Tuesday, me, my family, cousins and everyone went to visit my grandfather at Nirvana. (: Gawsh, I really miss him. That day was busy though. Woke up real early then went to his grave, prayed and everything. I wish my grandfather knows how much we miss and love him. (: Its 2009 now, and he dont get to spend this brand new year with us. Its really sad, what is worst is, chinese new year is coming soon, and this year would be real different without him. =/



Gonna skip the emo part now. (: After visiting my grandfather, went back home then went to some boutique cause my aunty all wanted to buy some new clothes. After that, went back home then went out for dinner if i'm not wrong. haha! I have bad memory. Sorry. =/ Then on wednesday which is New Year Eve. Woke up around 12pm+ then went and get ready because the boyfriend is coming over. (:


After he came, we went OU with Alicia because I needed to help my mom to buy her dress and I wanted to buy baby an anniversary gift and my brother's birthday present. (: Bought baby a shirt from Zara which is really nice. (: Then bought my brother the latest cologne from CK. (: Again euphoria but the latest version of it. (: After that, went grocery shopping together which is quite fun. haha! (:


After that, went back home and help the family out because they wanted steamboat at home. (: So baby joined me and my family for steamboat. Some of the cousin and aunties joined in too! After eating, had a short walk around the shousing area together with baby. Basically, we spent new year eve together which is seriously simple. No alcohol or anything. No noise at all. Watched the firework which is faraway together. (:


Dont need to go into detail because its all memories for only me and him. (: Baby left my house around 12.30am which is early still but to think positively like what he said did made me feel better though cause I get to spend the whole day with him. (: Then today, woke up quite early compare to other days. Went to Mandarin Oriental for breakfast with the family members then went shopping a little at KLCC. (:



Please dont bring Ng Min Hui to any shop with nice bags. Places like LV, Gucci or anywhere because those bags attracts her. This started all cause of my mom. She wanted to go Fendi. So okay, we went all together. Then damn it, I see a bag I like! This is just bullshit. The feeling of wanting it but dont be able to get it once you see it, hurts alot okay?! =/ Am going to wait till I get to buy that bag. Wait for me bag! haha! (:


Baby, this year is going to be a new year for me and you. (: I hope and wish hardly that everything would work out just like what and how we want. Lets follow the flow and give it time because I believe our future is going to be real perfect. (: Based on how much we love each other, I know we'll be together more than just forever. And I know our love will never have an ending. Right darling? (:



Sometimes people dont believe in this word "forever". Well, to me its not about you believing it or not. Its about you can make that happen or not because it is hard to make that happen in a relationship. But to me, I know we can make it happen. (: A true in love couple would make things happen. They would go through whatever it takes together to make it happen. (: I love you darling. I will keep up with the promises I made.



Finally, I want to wish everyone Happy New Year and I wishyou all the best in 2009. (: Ohh! And this year is going to be hard for me because I'm gonna be siting for SPM end of this year. Wish me luck this year! I wish I could get at least 5A's and of course, I hope I could score more than just that. (: and hopefully, this year would be a great year because 2008 really did not turned out well. Baby, lets make everything happen kay? (: Mwah, I love you.


END OF POST.



My niece. (:The view from my grandfather's grave. (:beautiful sky. (:Newphew and my cousin. (:The newphew and his uncle. LOL!Busy people and nothing to do people. (:Taken by Chung Lee. (:My grandpa's. (:Cousin brother. (:
and him again.smileee. (:Alicia. (:daddy. mummy.And me! (:
Credits to Chung Lee. (:The stress out cause of the heat face? =="hmm? (:Nicer shot. (:My shades. (:Cousin sister. (:Fire can be real scary.Like this.Mummy. (:Me and My mom. (: Cousin sister. (:And again. (:I was too bored. ==" Taken by me. (:For grandpa and his new friends? (:I like. (: Yeong Ai. (:
The scenery. (:Throw! (:It looks like from those movies. ==" Beauty aint it? (:
The mother wannabes.
He getting dulan.
Kena force. =="
Gucci. (:
bye grandpa, till next time. =/
The dragon. (:
isnt it just so pretty? (:
My love and my everything. (:I love him. (: Family. (:Family. (: My brother and his girlfriend was high?
Their first picture for 2009.
the first piggy back picture for 2009.
On the road picture. lol.
And our first picture for 2009.
Candid. My brother and Wendy.
My love. (:
I dont like the background. =="
Them again. (:
Taken by me. (:
Lifeless picture?
Camera shy? my fooot! (:
Baby, dog and me. LOL!
Fat-ass, fatty. (:
The dog is always the light bulb. =="
Err... =="
sweetest picture. (:
Poser sial. (:
Wendy and my brother.
Baby with my girl and boy.
I look like shit. =/ The secret we share. (:
I love you darling. (:
The forced to go out look.
Already wearing another new dress. (:The main point of this picture is the watch. (: At Mandarin Oriental. (:Camwhore. ==" Breakfast. (:
Alicia and her mom.
daddy.
Mom. (:
I was bored. Alicia.
fooooooood.KLCC taken by me. (: Heehee. (:
I like this dress.
Isnt is pretty? (:
But i dont get to have it. =/
I'm gonna have a dress like this in future.
The side view. (:Gonna do something with the dress. ==" Best picture of the day. (:
Alicia.
Her tongue. =="
Excuse my cam-whore session. XD
Sorry kay? I was too bored! =/I told you! hmm. (:
At The Curve.
Her and Me. (:Ps, I love you.

No comments: