Sunday, December 21, 2008

When snow fall on winter nights.
I'll make sure I'll keep you warm inside, I will. (:

Hey bloggie, em here to blog again as usual. (: So yesterday, stayed at home like a really good girl. Watched movies, bathed the dogs and played around with water at my house. ==" I know its lame but it was quite fun though. Lol, sounds childish? But at least, I enjoyed it with Alicia. We both had a great time though. Great time laughing together and enjoying every single moment. (: After that, went back and rest then had dinner then its 9.30pm. (:


At 9.30pm. (: Baby is already around my house because he's finally back from Port Dickson after two nights away from me. Lol! He was sweet kay? Baby, I super love you one larrr! I dont know why. Did you put a spell on me? If you did, I wouldnt mind neither. Shitt, I dont know what am I talking about anymore. Even though baby was there, still get to hang out with my cousin cycle around the area for awhile too. (:


Baby, I love you and you should know that no matter what happens, I'll still never leave you right? I want you, I need you and forever, I will be yours. (: I've said before, I have never felt so happy being with someone. I can seriously seriously be myself. I can be as lame as I can and he doesnt mind but cope along with me. (: I love you baby, I seriously do. I cant wait till monday again till I get to see you, hug you and kiss you once more.


Alrighty, then after that night. Went back home and try out what I should wear for christmas eve for young's event. Gawshh, its seriously making me crazy. Was planning to wear real simple but scared they said I dont give enough effort all. Especially when my friends is the organizer? I bet i'll get talks by then. ==" Rawrr, I am NOT gonna care anymore. ahaha. (: Alrighty, then went and watch another movie again only slept around 4am.


Then today, woke up real early cause the family wants to see this bangalow around my area. 2.8million? Yeahh. ==" A not bad house though. That's all i'm gonna say. After that, went for breakfast at Puchong then came back home and rest for like, ten minutes? Then flyy down to Pavilion for some shopping with my brother, wendy, Alicia and mom. (: Bought a new bag from Gucci and two tops from MNG again.


Today is seriously a happy day even baby said so which I think so too. But it'll be perfect if baby was here too. =/ Alrighty, after shopping went over to cheras then did something which made me a more girly girl now. Lol. Which I'm not gonna say here cause I want my boyfriend to find out since he's always so observant. (: Mwahhh! After that, went to PJ hilton with the whole family for dinner which make all of us want to DIE.


After dinner, came back home then rest for awhile then went cycling again cause I was feeling like my tummy is gonna burst anytime. And I dont want my boyfriend to be there laughing over my tummy again. ==" Thankyouu bii for laughing everytime saying its cute. ITS NOT! Hmm, so I'm here blogging lor. yeah. I'm actually damn lazy to blog. Just dump everything in only. Ohhh, and I got so touched cause of Kai Yi!


Why? Cause she cursed just to say she love me! Aww, arent she the sweetest? I love you Kai Yiii! and I miss youu! Haha! I cant wait to see you again! Even though me and kai yi are not really that close, but to me, I really love her which I dont know why. I care about her alot. So guys out there, DONT YOU DARE DO ANYTHING TO HER. I'll turn you upside left right down. I warnn youuu! If i hear anything from her, becareful of your privates. (: haha!


See Kai Yi, I super love you one lor. (: Haha. Alrighty, this would be it. I just damn fucking miss him right now. =/ Baby, if only I could spend everyday, every hour, every minute and every second with you. hahah. (: Which I dont think its possible for anyone in life. Okay, I shall stop crapping and let the pictures do the talking. (: Oh, before I end I want to say sometimes, I feel like I'm the luckiest girl cause I have everything I've ever wanted. (:


END OF POST.


Baby's comp. (:Hunn, i love you.Forever it'll be. (:Argh, i'm getting fat! =/Why I would turn fat?Thanks to them. lol.PJ Hilton. (:Brothers and Wendy. (:Hmmm? (:The enterance of the restaurant.Aliciaaa. (:Another picture. Gucci, my favourite! (:Even the plastic bag looks nice. =="Which design? (:Look better in real life though. =="Ps, I love you.

No comments: