When I crack that whip everybody gon' trip, just like a circus.
Sometimes I wish I could runaway, runaway from all this things that i have to go through. Spm, The family and everything. The only thing that is keeping me still so strong is because of him. Why cant life be simple like what everyone wants? Why cant we just be happy everyday? Why cant things be what we want them to be? Is it really that hard to live happily? There's so many question in my mind right now that is driving me crazy.
I wish everything could end as soon as possible. I wish I could be able to see him whenever I want to. Why is it so hard to accept someone new into your life? I really dont get what are they thinking. So what if I have exams and all, it doesnt mean it would stop me from everything I want to do right? Seriously, please think for me! Do you think i'll be happy? Trust me when I said, I'm never happy here. Seriously, its hard to be happy.
I want to escape from all this,
Will them be? Will it be like that? Would I be able to runaway or escape from all this? Would everything turn out perfect? I dont know. Tell me, I'm lost and confused. I need to see him right now. I really need to. He always cheer me up. He is always there for me when I need him. He always tell me what is right and what is not. To me, he's not just a boyfriend. He's more like a bestfriend or maybe a friend who actually gives me advices.
Someone who would teach me how to live my life in a correct and better way. Its not that I dont know how to live my life. Its that, nevermind. I dont know how to say anyway. He's just too important to me. I have never felt this way before. Obssess over someone. Everytime when things got worst, the first thing I'll think is him. Think about how lucky I am to have him in my life. Think about how happy my life is with him.
Hunn, now you know how important you are to me? That's why I always said I dont want to leave you and I really do love you. So baby, stay with me and go through this shit no matter how long it is going to take please? I need you. You are not just a lover to me, you're more than anything in this world. Really, you mean alot and I dont know why. Seriously, I have never felt this way.
Baby, I love you and I'm glad we have never argued and still being here with me going through all this with me even though you dont have to at the first place. Thankyou baby for everything you've done for me. Every single bit even on cheering me up. (: I love you and only you. You're the first person I felt so in love with. I miss you.
Ps, I love you.
No comments:
Post a Comment