You were there to pull me through.
It takes me higher than before & makes me want you more.
It takes me higher than before & makes me want you more.
Hey bloggie, its time to blog again! (: Everyone knows I'll always blog whenever I go out with anyone to anywhere! Hmm, let me talk about monday. I didnt go to school, soo i went to work instead! (: Yes, work at my parent's place is same as not working at all. ahah! (: After work, went back home and went for tuition! Tuition always turn out good when Kai Yi and Shu Yi is there! (: Really, they always make the atmosphere better. I dont know why. (:
Alright, lets talk about today. Early in the morning at 11am, I got woked up by David and Elicia's call. For david was because I asked him to wake me up before i over slept. And well for Elicia was because I didnt reply her sms because I was sleeping like a total pig, for the first time! (: haah! After lazing around the bed, finally decided to start getting ready. After bathing and all, David came and fetched me up and went to Mid Valley and The Gardens. (:
Talking about on our way there was a disaster because I didnt know the way and he's not a PJ person. haha! When we reached ss2 only I remember how to go and yes, he dulan. *I think* haha! Sorry David! (: Hmm, after we reach The Gardens, we walked over to Mid Valley and meet up with Elicia then walked back to The Gardens then realized Dome is at Mid Valley. Then we walked back there again. Omfg, I was hungry like I dont know what. =/
After we reached Dome, we ordered then food came, ate then went to The Gardens. (: Bought Kai Yi's birthday present then walk around because David wanted to buy slippers which end up nothing. ahha! (: And walked around trying to get Elicia's birthday present too but it turned out nothing again. Wth right? Yes, I know. =/ After that, we went for a rest at Alexis. After eating and paying all, we went for a movie at the cinema! (:
Finally, Quantum of Solace! It was a really good movie. (: Watched it with David and Elicia too! And the cinema was really cold, me and elicia was freezing but not david. =/ And I kesian that Aston Martin. =/ Ohkay, after the movie, walked Elicia to the middle of The Gardens and Mid Valley, David fetched me back home. (: Alright, came home and rest for awhile then got ready again and went over to Kai Yi's house then after awhile at her house, went to OU with her family members.
Went for a dinner at Zanmai to celebrate her birthday. (: Her family members seriously rock okay? I've never seen family members like hers before. Hers are extreme. really. haha! And really comfortable to hang out too! (: After the dinner, walked back to the car and went back to Kai Yi's house. Talked a little and then my car came. Then, here I am! Alright, today was a really great day for me. (:
It can be considered as a very memorable day and I have my reasons and secret. (: Hmm, alright. Overall, this few days has been really happy and today was just perfect. Alright, this would be it! I have been really happy, and I hope you guys are too! (: And,
GOODLUCK TO THOSE WHO IS TAKING SPM! (:
Was working again. haha. (:
Was on the phone with Elicia. (:
At the Cinema. (:
Elicia. (:
A better one. (:
Zanmai with Kai Yi. (:
Ps, I love you.
No comments:
Post a Comment