Thursday, February 21, 2008

Words can never show my love to you.
&& My feelings towards you is just too much. (:


Hey bloggie, today is the last day of Chinese New Year and yupp, it has been really tiring today which also I hate it most. (: My parents is currently not in Malaysia but still, i'm missing the noise that they make everyday. Feeling left out for that. So yeahh, havent been blogging much because I have nothing to blog about actually. So a few days ago, form 4's had "lou sang" in school during breakfast and everyone went real wild! Which is also real FUN! ;D


So today, went to somewhere to do our moral project and amazingly, ngminhui is helping them. (: haahaa! i'm actually nice okay? people was touched by what i've talked to them about. heehee! and there's this uncle who I really like and really appreciate what he've adviced me. Which is, you out there, teenagers! Dont waste money on stuff when its not necessarily! Take real care of your money and study real hard for your future!


Woahh, I tell you, talking to him wanna make me cry too. Sighh, if only I could help. All I can do is just to listen to him and talk to him. Sighh... And yeahh, working there for a few hours was fun too. You get to listen to their gossips which are funny! And yeahh, learnt which are the people who eats more and less. LOL! And yeahh, everyone had their fun todayy. Hmm.. Next friday is coming and we're all dead. why? Because its the goddamn EXAM!


And yes, form 4's are so packed and we have no time to study at all! all about moral project, homeworks and craps! ishhh! we're so bloody dead! So yeahh, this is it. My post for this and Have a happy chap goh meh everyone! ;D


END OF POST!


early in the morning? ;D

the nerdy michelle? ;D

the nerdy min hui? ;D

&& then nerdy elicia? ;D

I like this picture. ;D

I look like a kiddo! =/

michelle leng huey! (:

Mandy! (:

On our way there. ;D

My group members. ;D

I love them! (:

Min . Elicia . Ying! (:

Claire hooi! ;D

Our white and pretty shoes! ;D

Another moral project of my group. ;D

missing you as always. ;D

Fireworks! ;D

red ones! ;D

Ps, I love you.

No comments: