My heart will always belong to you.
Nothing can stop me from loving you...
Hey bloggie, I just wanna blog about what i've done today while waiting for my movie to be done converting. Nothing much about today. I've been thinking about the only person for the whole day. The one person that I love and the one person that I miss. Reading to other people's blog is just making me jealous because it'll make me envy about what they've done. But who cares! (: As long as I like my life, there's nothing can stop me from loving it. And i'm sorry if you dont understand what i'm writing here because I'm also currently blur.
So this afternooon, didnt had a afternoon sleep eventhough i'm tired. Didnt get to talk to darling much in the after but just 2minutes because I have to go for a haircut! and yes, I cut my hair and my mom and brother said the god damn same thing, "no difference" haahaa! I've cut my hair shorter. 1.5inches GONE! =/ that guy knows I loveeee my hair that's why he didnt dare to cut off much of it. (: After that, its cutting the fringe time. The fella almost helped me cut the same one as I had last time which is a bit more obvious but luckily I stopped him. and showed him what I really wanted. And now, I dont wanna have anymore fringes. I've put it all to aside. Just a little hair covering my forehead. (:
After the long haircut with my brother, went to have dinner with my cousin brother and his girlfriend. And yes, my cousin brother just bought a celica in white which is a beauty. I even told my brother to take a coin and scratch it when we're passing-by. And of course, it was just a joke! (: and yeahh, I told the story of "meet the spartans" to my second brother and he called us LIFELESS because he thinks that the story is wayyyy to lame. (:
This would be my post for tonight. Not gonna blog much about it. And yes, do you people know that someone i've been missing for months is back from Genting? That little fella which I call my little pet brother? that fella who I always hug? haahaa! yes,
Edgar Chia is back from Genting! (:
and I might be going out with him for dinner or out soon! I hope that he really missed me a lot like the way I do to him! (: This would be my post, I cut my hair and my little pet brother is back. And I'm missing my boyfriend so badly. I love you so much baby darling! mwahh!
END OF POST!
.jpg)
.jpg)
&& i hateee traffice jam!
and from this,
to this! (:
and from this,
to this! (:
No comments:
Post a Comment