Wednesday, December 19, 2007

I don't know why you love me.
&& I'm back from taiwan already!

Hey dear bloggie, I'm finally back from taiwan!Its been a long time not blogging! And its actually not bad if i go with another kind of tour. Cause this tour is about erm.. i dunno how to explain. It just sucks! but great! cause i get to know a lot of new friends and they're really cool and crazy like me! ;D and amazingly, I've been talking chinese for 13days! and my slang became like some taiwanese already! omfg, i know i'm weird. thankyou! ;D haha!

I am not gonna say much about taiwan. So let the pictures say it! so yesterday, i was back around 3pm. Then i went to club house with Tan Kai Young and a met some other new friends! wait wait wait! and i bought a new handbag at Taiwan! ;D its sweeeettt! kay kay, and i sang a LIL! but sadly, young went away that time! booo youu! and i get to know some other new friends and they're all 19 if i'm not wrong. but of all, i'm closest to Joon Teng! ;D yeahh!


After that, I went off with my cousin sister to eat japanese foood at the club house and kai yi came over because we're suppose to go out for yum cha that night! ;D and yess, we went! not just me, my cousin and kai yi! and also ren yi, ping guan and xin yi! ;D ohyeahhh! after that, went home and Joon Teng came over and hanged out the latest with me! I love youu! hehehe! ohkayy, before everything i end. In this trip, i've learnt how to tolerate!

And in this trip, we're named into animals. yes i know its funny. but it helped us earsier to rmb each other! ;D and guess what! I'm a penguin! why? i dunno why ==" ask them. ren yi became a Fish! kai yi become a Wolf! and shu yi became a rabbit, xin yi became a gorilla! and a taiwanese girl, we call her miao miao! haha! and i know its funny. but who cares! as long as we're happy with it! what for we give a damn right? yer yer yer! Joon Teng is leaving ME, to AUSSIE! but he'll be back! so yeah, i'll miss you! alright, this would be it, I love you all! End Of Post!


beef mee? =="beef steak with pasta? =="I have nothing to say...fishy and me! friends rules? ;D


will add more pics soon!

No comments: