This is the worst thing on earth!
Cause... I'm having tuitions =/
Hey blogggiiieeeeeeeeeee! i forgotten to update a little too after finding out I have this pictures in my phone ==" i know, this is how DUMB can Ng Min Hui be. so TAKE THAT! ;D dont call me dumb, because i am dumb ;D so no point. haha! so yeah. its just so sad having tuitions during your wonderful holiday. its like some people is trying to ruin your life. so yeah.
FUCK YOU TUITIONS! ;D
So.. i've been having two tuitions so far. which is math and bm. yeah. i know! Cause i'm dumb, that's why my parents want me to have tuitions. cant blame me for being dumb you know? because i'm a person who ENJOYS life. not ENJOY studies! anyone agree with me? ;D ohyeahh. i sure there is! ;D sooo.. I've been blogging two times today. and my cousin sister from SABAH is now with me ;D yeahh.. cool rite? I go to sabah and now she come kl! hahaa! its fair okay?
And guess what? me and my cousin sister is rich now. and the picture will tell you why. ohyaa.. remmember NgMinHui loves choc? and yes, she's back to the choc days! ;D know why? i dont even know why! heheheh! it just rocks okay? since when choc sucks? it always rocks! talking about choc. reminds me of my beloved kor kor U-Jin! hehe! i owe him a choc pizza ==" i know its weird! but Ng Min Hui will try to make a choc pizza. instead of melted cheese, it'll be choc! woww! its so choclate-tieee ==" haha! this would be it!
I'm done blogging! and later, i'm gonna go out yum cha with travis, ka poh, my cousin sister and ME! ;D we're going to ming tien, if YOU wanna meet us, see us there! talking crap, bullshitting and everything! and i'm sure we're gonna eat a lot! because ming tien have nice foods! ;D ohkay, this would be it. I love you all my friends! and my boyfriend! and everyone! you guys rock my life! mwahh! i love you! END OF POST! ;D
my cousin sis's dog ;D
i love that dog ;D
choc, i'm back! ;D
my cousin sister! :D
I love youu! ;DFirst time using a cap? ;D
smiles! (:
No comments:
Post a Comment